Detention

I wonder sometimes how Tyler is doing. He seems to be hanging out with Karen a lot but I kind of like hanging out with Charlie. Once in a while, I will find love letters in my locker but I just throw them away. Honestly, I'm not looking for love.

Today I woke up really late. I studied hard last night for the finals that will be coming soon. I quickly ate breakfast, got dressed, and grabbed my stuff. When I got to school I was 20 minutes late. My English teacher sent me to the Principal's office.

"Uhh... Jessica, yes do you know why you are here?"

"Um because I am tardy?"

"Yes, now I'm sorry but I'm going to have to give you a detention," My principal is really nice but he gives out a lot of detentions.

"Oh, okay for tonight?"

"Um," he checked his calendar. "Yes, tonight."

I left his office quickly. Anna and Annie saw me leave. They ran over to me.

"OMG! Jess? What happened?"

"I was late for English so I got a detention."

"Were you trying to skip class?"

"No! I just woke up late."

"Sureeeeee." We all laughed.

•Detention Time•

After my last class, I waved my friends goodbye and went into room 576, I walked in and saw the creepiest people ever. I sat in the back desk and waited for the mean lady to say roll call.

"Alex Mince.... Steve Hoger... Jessica Gagger.."

I stood up with my hand raised, "Um, Excuse me? It's Ganger." I kind of blushed in embarrassment.

"Oh excuse me but I DONT CARE"

I sat back down really quickly. I looked around at all the people. Some seemed normal others seemed like they are always in here. After I read all the names an bad words carved into the desk I was sitting, some guy tried talking to me.

"Psssst, hey, you the blonde with the Batman shirt."

I looked down at my shirt. Oh no! He was talking to me. The guy did not look a guy I should be talking to.

"Uh, yeah?"

"What are you in for?"

"I got caught being tardy."

"Skipping class.... nice."

"I wasn't trying to skip class I was... just nevermind. What are you in here for?"

"Got caught smokin' in the parking lot."

"Oh. Okay." He turned around and I looked down at my phone because I got a text.

CHARLIE: "Hey Jess, it's Charlie meet me down by the doors when your done with being a criminal."

I giggled quietly. The bell finally rang after a long hour. I grabbed my stuff and headed for the front door.