The Football Accident

Homecoming was on a Friday. Everybody was excited for the Saturday Night Homecoming Football Game. I was only going to go because Tyler plays. I don't really enjoy football because it is too complicated. But since Tyler has some important position I might as well go.

It was Blue Out night. Which means everyone wears blue. It was crowded. I finally found a seat in the bleachers next to to Kaitlyn and Annie and Anna. Kylie was going to meet us there.

I wasn't sure who we were playing. I just know we are the Ranyville Dogs. It was 28-26 we were winning. Yes! I am actually getting into this game. Kylie finally showed up after a half an hour. I was super hungry so me and Kaitlyn went to the concession stand and got some food.

"We should get some nachos... or a pretzel, oh what about a cheeseburger?

"Make up your mind!" I was laughing.

"Fine. I will take a hotdog and a bag of skittles and.... a Dr.Pepper,"

"I will have a cheeseburger with a Dr. Pepper and a Gatorade!"

"Geez thirsty?" Kaitlyn laughed.

"For Tyler,"

I ran over and gave Tyler his Gatorade. He tried hugging but I said no because he was all sweaty he just said "Thanks, Babe!" and I walked away.

I finished my food. But only to see the most frightening thing ever. Tyler was on the field. His back on the turf and his arm holding his coach's arm. Ambulance was zooming in.

"Oh, no" I was getting ready to cry.

"He is going to be okay," Anna tried helping.

"Yeah, I am sure he is fine," Kylie said.

I ignored what they were saying. I ran down to the field. Tyler was in pain I could already tell. Coach Gilbert told to stay back. He knew we were dating and he wasn't being mean about it he just knew I couldn't handle it. Tyler's Mom told me to watch Macy while she went and helped Tyler.

"Okay, come here Macy let's go and get some popcorn," I said that while I shook and got goosebumps.

"Yay! I wuv popcown!"

Tyler's Mom finally came and got Macy. She was taking Macy with her to the hospital. I had no idea what happened or how Tyler was. I went home and worried that whole night.