Babysitting Day

It was pretty early in the morning when I had to get up. I wore some black leggings and my emoji crew-neck sweatshirt. I texted Tyler and told him I was on my way. My mom told me all the safety rules, what to do and not to do all that stuff. I got out of my car and walked to his door. When I rang the door bell I saw a giant dog running towards me. I screamed. Tyler opened the door and I jumped and he caught me.

"Oh my Gosh!"

"Hey, you alright?"

I pointed my finger at the dog. He told me that was his neighbor dog and walked him home. We went into his house and I made some bacon and some eggs for Tyler, Macy, and myself.

"This is really good, Babe!"

"Thanks!" I kissed his forehead because I didn't want to kiss is mouth that was full of food. Gross!

I played Fairy Tale with Macy. I was the Evil Queen, Tyler was the Prince, and of course Macy was the princess. Tyler was being so nice. He picked her up and tickled her and she laughed so cutely.

At lunchtime, Tyler ordered a cheese pizza from Pizza Hut. After we all ate we put Macy down for a nap. She fell asleep so fast. Tyler and I watched a movie and cuddled. Nothing much happened that day.

When is was time to go Tyler was so sad. He grabbed my hips.

"Love you!" He kissed me.

I said goodbye after we hugged for like 10 minutes! When I got home, I got some popcorn and called all my friends because I am weird like that. I watched tv and fell asleep.