Prom?

I walk outside and saw Charlie. He was wearing a very nice tuxedo and some roses.

"Hello, Jessica"

"Hello, Charles, oh I mean Charlie"

I saw his car parked right next to us. He gave me the roses and pointed to his car.

"Would you like to go get something to eat madam?"

"Sure as long as it's good food."

We get in his car an played some of my favorite songs and we jammed out. We pulled up to a really fancy restaurant.

"I feel really underdressed." I groaned.

"It's okay." He patted my shoulder.

"Wait! Can I got out into your car? I have some emergency clothes."

I ran into his car and found some nice clothes which is weird because I don't remember packing them. I put them on his car fast.

I walked him wearing my favorite red "tight" dress and my black heels. I felt like the whole world was staring at me.

"Wow! You look great."

We ordered food and I texted my mom to tell her what's going on. We talked for a long time and danced on the dance floor. When we were done eating we got into his car and randomly went to the park.

"Come on!"

He pulled my arm and walked through the park. We got to a blanket on the grass and we laid there for a while looking at the stars.

"Hey Jess?" We both sat up.

"Yeah?"

"I would be honored if you would go to Prom with me."

"Prom? I didn't think about it. But.... YES YES A HUNDRED TIMES YES."

He hugged me. And I leaned in to kiss him. I never even thought about me and Charlie but I guess crushes come unexpectedly.

He drove me home an I told my parents and they talked to me about "things". I ran up to my room and lied on my bed. I almost started crying because last time I went I to a dance it was with "you know who." But in the inside I was really excited.