Strange Day

Word went around fast. Everyone thought Tyler and I broke up. Karen was all over him. And all my friends were trying to comfort me. I didn't care though, Tyler is supposed to apologize to me so I will wait.

At the end of the day, I went to my locker and saw another note in my locker. I crumbled it up and threw it in the trash. I grabbed my backpack and shut my locker. I went outside and started walking. I have to walk home because my mom is at some counseling thing for my brother.

When I was almost at my "temporary" house. I heard someone calling my name.

"Jessica! WAIT UP!"

When I turned around I saw Charlie. Charlie is one of my friends who is in my History and Math class. If you wondering what Charlie looks like, he is actually kind of cute. But don't get any ideas! He has a nice full head of hair which is a light brown color, he has green eyes that dazzle! Haha.

"Hey, Charles!"

"Excuse me?"

"Oops. Sorry, Hi Charlie." We both laughed.

"Anyways. What are you doing walking around here? Are you lost?"

"Nah, My house burnt down a few days ago."

"Geez, Debby-Downer"

"Well, you asked!" We laughed.

When we were close to my door he made me crack up because he said this hilarious joke.

"Glad you liked that joke! I was going to ask you if you wanted to go to a movie with me tomorrow."

"That sounds wonderful. But seriously, pick me up at 8 and don't be late!"

"Yes Ma'am!"

I went inside and started my homework. When I was on my last problem I got a call from Ally.

"OMG I HAVE SOME AWESOME NEWS."

"You won a million dollars?"

"Jessica! SERIOUSLY EVEN BETTER NEWS!"

"I give up."

"NOAH ASKED ME OUT."

"Slow down. Free Water Noah?"

"Yeah! He invited my to a skating date and I fell down, he picked me up, and kissed me. KISS! After we got off the rink, we went outside and sat on a bench that's where he asked my out."

"Yay! I knew you guys would date."

"Haha. Well how's Tyler?"

"He freaked out yesterday but I think he is okay now." I totally lied.

"Oh, well.... oh that's my Mom but I will totally text you later."

I couldn't help but think what a strange day.