Second Date

I was too scared to read the message now so I just went and took a shower and ate some food. I couldn't stop thinking about it so I finally decided to read the message.

"Jessica, I like you a lot. I hope I didn't ruin our relationship, if I didn't I was wondering if you would like to go get some pizza tomorrow."

OMG! I couldn't believe he actually likes me. I asked my mom if I could and she said yes.

"Tyler, you didn't ruin our relationship, honestly I like you more now. And I would love to, pick me up at six? ;)"

I think this is it. He is going to ask me out. I hope. I could barely sleep that night. Even though, I didn't go to bed early because it was a Friday night.

I picked out some black leggings and a white tank top with a blue sweater. My mom told me I had to be home by 8 which is pretty reasonable.

It was 5:96 when he picked me up and was looking so cute. We went to this amazing pizza place and we talked about school, and Karen,(it turns it she turned into a bully after he broke up with her).

"This was fun." he looked at me and then out the window. "Oh, no my family is here."

"Hi, Guys! You must be Jessica," his mom asked me.

"Yeah, hi" We shook hands.

"Hello, my name is Macy. I am 6 and a half," his adorable sister said.

"Hi!"

"Mom, can you please leave us alone." he looked at me and asked "Do you want to go to a movie?"

"Sure! But I only comedies!" We both laughed.

We left and went to the Movie. I bought some candy and we shared a Dr. Pepper and some popcorn.

After the movie, we went outside and sat on a bench.

"Okay," he sighed. "I have to ask you something,"

I was blushing like crazy.

"You are the most beautiful and nicest person I have ever met and I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend." He actually was really clear and not nervous so I guess he was pretty confident of himself.

"Yes! I mean, sure I would love to,"

He took me home. And we hugged. This night was awesome.