Kaitlyn's Party

I woke up late that morning because we didn't have school this Friday. My eyes were all red and puffy. My mom knew what happened because I was crying all night and I kind of told her.

"Honey? Good Morning." She opened the door.

"Ye..ah...." I ducked under the covers.

She shut the door. I checked my phone and I had 3 messages from Tyler and 2 missed calls.

"Jessica I am sorry!"

"Please answer me!!!"

"You know I don't like her! It didn't mean anything!"

Those messages didn't make feel any better. But I decided to call Kaityln.

"Hey. Happy Birthday!"

"Thanks.... You okay? I mean... do you want me to kick Tyler's butt?"

"No, it's okay, if anything you should kick Karen's butt! Haha well hope you have a great day!

"Oh yeah! Tomorrow I am having my party and you are invited! So you better show up! Bye!"

"There better be cake! Bye."

I can't wait. I packed my bag and asked my mom if I could go. The rest of day nothing happened really other than my brother annoyed me and I ate food.

Next Day

I woke up and got dressed in my skinny jeans and my purple and white polka dot shirt. I texted Kaityln and she said Kylie and Laurie were already there so I left my house and went there. When I got there, it wasn't just a normal sleepover. Actually it wasn't a sleepover at all. It was a girl and boy party!

"Oh no, that means he is going to be here." I said to myself. As soon as I turned around Tyler was there.

Kaitlyn came over and grabbed my present.

"Uh, hey guys?"

"Hey..." I said.

"Jessica! We need to talk." He grabbed my shoulder.

"About what? You already said everything without saying anything at all!"

"Um? Guys!" Kaityln tried to help.

"That's not what happened. SHE KISSED ME!"

"Wow. You don't need to scream."

He looked down to the ground and sighed.

"I'm sorry. But Jessie, I really like you though. And I understand if you want to break up."

I started crying. We hugged.

"I love you way too much."

"GUYS! I probably shouldn't have done this but I invited Karen,"

"WHAT?" We said at the same time.

"I'm sorry and.. she is right there." She mumbled the last part.

I tried running at her but Tyler held me back. He finally let go and I charged at her.

"Seriously? You think kissing Tyler is okay? Or are you just so stupid you think it's funny?"

"Excuse me? Did you call me stupid?"

"Listen! I don't care if you hit me or not but you should just be careful of what your future is like, if you try to pull crap like that again."

She pushed me but I just walked away. The rest of the night was really fun. We played truth or dare, are pizza and cake, and she opened a bunch of presents. I left around 11 and kissed Tyler bye. I love my life :)