New School

I was not ready for my alarm to go off! I quickly turned it off because I wanted to go back to sleep. I didn't sleep long because my annoying brother was screaming with excitement. I got up angrily and threw a pillow at him. My Mom yelled at me to go get ready. I put on my clothes and texted my friends.

"Good Luck! We miss you!" Monica texted.

"Thanks, I miss you too." I texted back.

"Hope you meet some hot guys!" Ally texted.

I laughed because I know she is boy-crazy.

I went downstairs to get some breakfast, BACON? Yes! I love bacon. My Dad told me to slow down because I might choke. I just laughed. I grabbed my sack/pack (those are really in right now) and headed out the door. My Mom gave me a giant hug. "I love you! Now go make some friends," That made me almost want to cry. How am I supposed to make friends? I thought about this the whole way there.

"Finally, I am here!" I said in my head. When I got inside I had to go to the office to get my schedule and find my locker. As soon as I got to my locker I spotted a group of girls staring at me. The one girl who started walking over to me was a brunette, tall, kind of a fashionista kind of girl.

"Hi, you must me Jessica, the new girl,"

"Hey, uh yeah... yes I am,"

"So you liking any guys?"

"Well I like guys, but I don't know any here so.."

"Okay, well you see Tyler over their?" she pointed a boy who had icy blonde hair, blue eyes, and an amazing smile. Wow!

"Uh yeah why?"

"He is mine! K? So stay away from him. Thanks!"

She walked away and I just stood there looking at my locker. 2 girls came over to me and tapped on my shoulder.

"Hi, don't mind Karen," one of them said.

"Um okay,"

"By the way, I'm Anna and this is Annie let see you schedule maybe we have some of the same classes,"

Anna was kind of a darker blonde than Annie was, Annie was a super blonde. You could tell Anna like a lot of the attention but Annie really liked attention on her looks.

"Okay here.... well we have Math, Biology, and LUNCH!" I sort of shouted Lunch because that means I will get to sit by somebody at lunch. We all went our separate ways to class. I had four periods before Lunch. I say my Anna and Annie. There were some other girls I met like Kaitlyn, Laurie, and Livvie, they were sitting with us at Lunch.

My last class was Gym. It wasn't really like my 8th grade Gym class that I had last year. It was co-ed and we mostly play games instead of running laps or doing push-ups (which I am happy I don't have to do anymore). Although, I had Karen in my class I also had Tyler. We were playing kickball and Tyler was on my team. Karen looked jealous and bombed a pop-fly right to me (thinking I would miss it) I caught it and made the last play.

"Yeah! Good Job. Wait... what is your name?" Tyler asked.

"I'm Jessica, and you are Tyler right?"

"Yeah I think we have History together."

"And Gym."

"Oh, DUH." he hit is head and we both started laughing.

Karen saw us both laughing and came over. Tyler stopped laughing and walked away. Karen just stared at me. Mr. Roberts finally blew the whistle and told us to get dressed, so I ran and got changed.

Anna and Annie were waiting by the doors for me and we all walked to where we getting picked up. I saw my Mom and waved goodbye to them. I didn't realize until I got home I have been smiling the ride home.