Nerves?

I woke up early on Saturday because my stomach was hurting so much. I got up out of bed and went into the living room. My Mom came and sat down by me.

"What's wrong, honey?"

"I don't know... my stomach hurts."

"When is prom?"

"MOM?! I feel like I'm going I throw up and you're worrying when prom is?"

"When is it?"

"Tomorrow! It's tomorrow."

"You're just nervous... Your nerves are going crazy, I'm going to make you some warm milk and you just stay there and calm down."

Nerves? How am I nervous Charlie is just a friend. I have some feelings for him but not like I did with Tyler. My mom made me drink the nasty milk and I went upstairs into my room.

I looked through my closet and found absolutely nothing. I need a new dress for prom. I ran down the stairs.

"MOM?? Can we go shopping for dresses? Please?"

"Sure, honey let my grab my purse."

We went to a bunch of dress stores. I only found 2 dressed that were actually "nice". Mom and I went and got some Fro-Yo and talked for a while. After we were done we went to a nice store and looked around.

"Can I get you two young, beautiful ladies anything." The annoying blonde cashier.

"No, thanks."

I looked at my size and found some cute dresses. I tried on a purple, blue, and a white dress. But the only one I liked one was a long, sparkly, pink dress. My Mom loved it.

We got home with my dress and I looked down at it, my stomach was in knots. I went upstairs and jumped in my bed and closed my eyes.