First Kiss

I haven't really talked to my friends in a while. Well, my old friends. I only really hear out of Monica when I see her pictures. Ally and I call each other once in a while. But anyways, I was studying for my big Algebra test when Tyler called.

"Hey do you want to come over and watch a movie?"

"Yassss, haha let me get ready and there better be some popcorn!"

"Yes, Ma'am!" We laughed and I got my sweatpants and my purple hoodie on. My Mom drove my over there and told me to be home by 10.

I got to his house and opened the door.

"Hello? Jess is in the house!"

He slid down his steps and have me a big hug. I smelt some yummy popcorn!

"Okay, popcorn is ready and Dr. Pepper ,your favorite, if ready. Now what movie?"

"Ummm Mean Girls? Haha"

"Yaaaaaass that's my fave! Too weird?"

We laughed. We watched the movie and I was quoting the whole movie. When the movie was over he turned on music and we danced. We are such bad dancers! Haha! We accidentally slipped (because of our matching cat socks) and we fell onto the ground. We started cracking up. He stared at my blue eyes.

"You have the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen,"

I blushed. I don't know what was more warm my cheeks or his lips on mine and yes we kissed. It was weird at first but it just seemed right, we have been dating for 2 weeks. He lifted me up and I said I had to go because it was getting late. We hugged and My mom drove me home.