1- Dare

" Cale, it's literally an easy dare compared to what I got." Quinn retaliates.

" A promise is a promise," Candace adds, supporting Quinn.

" Ahh! I am never making a promise again." Cale screamed, his hands pushing his brown locks back out of nervousness.

" Okay so all you gotta do is pass this chocolate to another person, simple." Zach pointed.

" Simple!" Cale imitated, his fingers playing with the long chain of his silver bracelet, a nick he has whenever he is bored or extremely uncomfortable.

" Okay ladies, choose the lucky man whose lips will have the luck of sharing chocolate with Cale," Zach started, turning towards the girls.

Both of them smirked, this was the best chance for them to take revenge on Cale for all that he has made them go through.

Their evil eyes scanned the campus looking for the perfect match.

And finally, they found it.

Quinn and Candace looked at each other a knowing look on both their faces before they nodded in silent agreement

" Dear dear Cale, we have found the perfect man for you," Quinn stated as she looked over towards Cale.

" Ah! Fuck." Cale rubbed his face as he looked upwards towards Quinn.

Quinn smirked as she pointed towards a group standing at the far end near to the parking lot of the campus.

" The one who is typing away on his phone." Candace pointed.

Cale's eyes scanned the group looking for the person, his eyes widening a little once he finally found the other.

He had dark black hair and a lean muscular physique. Cale couldn't really point out anything else due to the distance.

" He looks intimidating as fuck." Cale over-exaggerated." What if I have a seizure?" He continued.

" Okay young man you are not going to use your epilepsy as a way of getting a free ticket out and if you do then we all know what to do. So take this damn chocolate and go kiss that guy." Candace warned as she showed the packet of chocolates onto him.

" Okay what if he is not gay or bi/pan?" Cale reasoned." Is he even in our major?" He added.

" He is bi and he is in our major," Quinn answered calmly.

" How do you know?" Adair questioned.

" I know each and every boy... and girl in our major. What a time to bi?" Quinn continued the last sentence almost dreamily.

" Okay stop your bi dreams. And Cale this is your last warning." Zach warned.

" Okay okay." Cale rose his hands in defeat as he tore the packet of chocolates.

" That chocolate is lucky as fuck to be in the mouth of two hot guys." Candace pointed.

" Google, how to be chocolate?" Quinn laughed followed by the others.

" May the gay gods be with me." Cale looked up at the sky in a kind of silent prayer.

ꣻꣻꣻꣻꣻ

Thanks for reading!