35- Friends

The students were back in there bus and were currently going to their hotel to stay for the night. While Cale was sitting more to the front, in the seat next to the driver because the rest of them was currently dancing and singing in the back and they had even put on some blinking lights and Cale didn't want to take a chance. Leon, on the other hand, had joined them after Cale's insistence.

"...while the person went on and on about some shit. We were contemplating whether or not we were in the right place cause I couldn't understand horseshit." Zach went on, telling their experience through face time.

"You just used the word shit twice." Quinn pointed out, midway through eating her snacks.

"Cause that is exactly what that was-shit." Zach countered.

"Should have joined me, huh?" Cale mused, with a smirk.

"Yeah and watch you and Leon flirting." Quinn retorts.

"No thank you." Zach finalizes.

"We.are.not.flirting." Cale exclaims, putting importance on each word.

"Where is he anyway? Don't you follow each other like puppies?" Quinn comments pushing Zach away to take his place in front of the camera.

Cale snickered, turning his phone away to point the front camera towards the glass door that separated them. Showing them the other students dancing.

"Wow, you guys even have the cooler bus," Zach mentions, now resuming his position after having elbowed Quinn. His camera panning around to show his bus where most of the students were asleep including Candace, looking outside or listening to music. "Are you okay though with the lights and all?" He continues, concerned.

"Yeah, moreover I am sitting in the front with Venessa. Venessa, say hi!" Cale enthused, now pointing the camera towards the bus driver. 

"Hi!" Venessa greets, not turning her face away from the road.

"Hi!" They greet back.

"And a cooler bus driver. Our driver legit looks at us like we are serial killers or something." Zach complains, with a huff.

"Anyway, does Leon know the basics?" Quinn asks, referring to Cale's seizures.

"He does, though I don't know to which extent," Cale responds.

"Tell him the basics okay--and did you take your tablets?" Zach questions midway through his sentence.

"Yeah, did you?" Quinn asks, disposing of her finished chip packet. 

"Guys guys, I did okay. Leon talked to my 'Female Fatale gang' and they told him to see to it that I take my medicines."

"Good, at least we have one of our guys there to take care of your forgetful ass," Quinn muttered.

"Hey, that's" Cale looked when he heard knocks coming from the glass door to see Leon on the other side. 

"Hi guys!" Leon greeted once he entered the front area, the sound of music filling the area for a second before vanishing. Pushing into Cale so that his face would be visible.

"Hey!" They greet back, with big smiles.

"What is with you and wanting to intervene in my calls?" Cale huffs, pushing Leon away.

"I am being friendly, okay?" Leon counters.

"' I am being friendly, okay?'" Cale imitates Leon's words funnily.

●●●●●●

Thanks for reading.