14- Flirting

" Hello, Miss Nikita." Leon greeted with a cheeky smile.

" Hello, Mr. Alire." Miss Nikita puts, on a forced smile greeting the other.

" How has your day been, Miss?" Leon pressed with an innocent smile. Leon had always had a cheeky character unlike someone else who is only confident while drunk.

" Good." Miss Nikita gave a short answer wanting the conversation to end.

" Won't ask me how my day has been, Miss?"

" Take your question sheet and leave, Mr. Alire." Miss Nikita hissed.

"Yes, Miss." Leon turned around taking the sheet.

Only to be bumped into someone else.

"Oh hey Cale, didn't see you there." Leon greeted the other.

Cale seemed as he was trying to hold in his laughter, brushing past Leon to take the question sheet from Miss Nikita.

"Yo, why do you look so red?" Leon asked once Cale turned around, they both were walking toward a free computer to do their practical test on.

" What reaction do you expect from me after I just saw you flirting with Miss Nikita?" Cale asked back in between small laughs, not wanting to make a scene by laughing out aloud.

" What?" Leon asked disgustedly." I was not flirting with her."

" How was your day Miss Nikita? Won't you ask me how my day was?" Cale imitated in a lovey-dovey flirty voice.

Leon opened his mouth, words not coming out as realization set in." Ew..fuck." Leon uttered reminiscing all his past conversations.

" Why was it not bought to my attention that I was so stupid and embarrassing myself?" Leon asked stupefied, his friends had heard him talk like this multiple times and yet they have never told him anything about it.

" They are friends dude they don't tell us we are embarrassing ourselves rather they enjoy the show like the backstabbing hoes they are," Cale answered, remembering his own past experiences.

"Man you are the one," Leon stated with a faux sad smile patting the other on his back.

" BBs for life, right?" Cale pointed with a wiggle of his eyebrows. Looking absolutely childish.

" My man." Leon side hugged him since they were both sitting down.

|||

" You free tonight, Cale?" Leon asked once the practical had ended two and a half hours later.

" I have a Skype call with the whole single ladies squad slash my family in the evening," Cale answered with a small laugh.

" God, now I really want to meet them."

" Believe me you don't."

●●●●

Thanks for reading!