48-Fools

"Oh my god!" Leon begins, surprised at himself. "I actually did it." He adds.

"What?" Cale asks, doe eyes wide, looking stupefied, getting confused by the second as the other goes on some other tangent.

"Wow, I never thought I would have the balls to do it, you know." Leon continues on, still surprised at himself.

"What?"

"Oh my fucking god, I actually did it, it was easier than I thought it would be..." Leon continues blabbering on about how surprised he is that he was able to finally do it, hand stopped midway through.

It's Cale who first breaks out of his stupor watching Leon rant on, "Leon!"

"Fuck, I actually can't believe I did—"

"Leon!"

"Is this a dream? —"

"Leon?"

"You look so real though—"

"Leon!"

"Wow, my imagination is really good."

"You are making a total fool of yourself in front of your crush." Cale states, sighing though a shy smiles peak through.

"Yeah but in my dream."

Cale sighs, shaking his head, though Leon's stupidity didn't stop the thundering his heart, the red taking over his cheeks or the butterflies dancing around in his stomach.

"I like you too."

"..."

"..."

"What?" Leon blurts out, mirroring Cale's expression from a few seconds back.

"Exactly." Cale voices, a knowing smile gracing his lips, he has to bit down on his lips to stop the laugh threatening to escape his lips as he sees the lost look on Leon' face.

Leon extends his hands forward, poking the other on his cheeks, as if to check if the other was real or not. Charcoal eyes widen, expression changing from shock to embarrassment to nervous.

"You are real." Leon mutters, nodding to himself.

"You are real too." Cale answers back, a diffident giggle falling of his lips.

"And I like you."

"And I like you too."

"Good." Leon mutters, even though he is embarrassed at himself for making a total fool of himself, he couldn't stop a candied smile from taking over his lips. He had finally managed to confess his feelings, call him a narcissist but he was feeling proud of his whipped self.

"Good."

"Leon, I really like you but that earning costed me a shit ton of money. So can you stop smiling like a fool and get with it?" 

→The End←

I mean, technically speaking

But all the memes aside, thank you so so much for sticking with me for this whole ride. You guys are the best, and I can't stress this enough. You guys have supported me through so much, that I can't even reciprocate the love and support that you guys have showed Chocolate. Just thank you so so so so much, you guys. And on the way, I have also come to realize that some of you are just as crackhead as me. 

Leon and Cale have become my babies, and I am going to miss them so much. I hope my characters and my book was able to make at least one of you smile--be it out of cringe or amusement. 

Also the drastic difference between the end for RL and Chocolate, but if any of have read GAC then you know that I am all about that. 

I have already linked the playlist for Chocolate on my bio, ( as I can't link it here ), if anybody is interested then you can check it out. It does have songs in other languages and I was mostly going for the feels rather than the lyrics itself. Feel free to recommend me any songs that you think fits in the vibe. 

Yeah, just thank you guys. I love you all so much.