28- Revenge

Leon groaned as he woke up, his neck felt like being stabbed by a thousand needles. It's funny really no matter how much one knows that sleeping on the bus is really not comfortable they still do it.

But yesterday night was totally different, he doesn't even remember when he actually fell asleep. They both had talked till three in the morning well it was more of whispering but you get the idea, after all, who wants to hear about them whisper- arguing about cheesecakes.

But the topic of the argument doesn't really matter what matters more is how smoothly the words flowed between them.

Leon moved his neck around a little to ease the pain, it took him some time to realize his upper arm felt a little heavy. He looked down to be met with Cale snuggling close to his biceps like it was a pillow.

Leon smiled creepily as he got an evil idea.

This was going to be fun.

|||

Cale hissed as he woke up, rubbing the sides of his mouth out of habit. Frowning a little at the pain in his neck area, he could feel how much fun the rest of the trip was going to be.

" Hey Cale, a very warm good morning to you." A very smiley and happy Leon greeted.

" Why are you smiling so much in the morning?" Cale croaked out, checking his bag for his phone.

" Why would I not be smiling, it's such a beautiful day?"

" Considering your last words were ' I am never talking to you ever.' "--- Leon frowned a little at Cale's imitation of his voice. ---" I am very much surprised you are saying good morning to me."

" But why did I say---oh my god you said you hated cheesecakes. How could you?"

" I said what I said," Cale stated as he checked his phone for any notifications. Cursing a little he remembered to call his grandmother, it was supposed to be yesterday evening but apparently someone forgot.

" Shit," Cale muttered as he called his grandmother.

The smile was back on Leon's face as he stifled a laugh seeing his 'revenge' for making him go through hell yesterday.

" It's seven in the morning Cale I was sleeping you...!!!and you were supposed to call me yesterday. Did you eat? Did you sleep well? How is--"

" I am fine gran, I am sorry for not calling you yesterday. How is everybody."

" They are fine--- bun how do you video call someone in this thing?"

Cale's grandmother asked one of her daughters.

Cale smiled a little hearing the conversation going on as they fought over how they have done this a million times and yet she couldn't learn it.

●●●●

Thanks for reading!