31- Fashion

Cale played with the ends of his bracelet as he waited for the rest of the students to come down so they could move to the canteen. After getting bored again within a minute he placed his left hand in his cheek leaning on it as he sighed. His phone was being charged so he couldn't pass his time on that too.

Leon smirked as he slowly walked towards where Cale was sitting, rising his hands up ready to scare Cale. He counted till three in his mind before bringing his hand down fast onto Cale's shoulders.

Cale yelled as soon as he felt the hands on his shoulders, turning his head around fast to find who the culprit was. Cale rolled his eyes the moment he saw Leon, he should have known only Leon would do such a childish thing.

" How do I look?" Leon asked cocking his brows, as he spread his arms so that Cale could see him properly.

Cale squinted his eyes a little as he tried to see what Leon was pointing at, he had already seen Leon's outfit.

" At what exactly am I looking at?" Cale asked confused.

" A hot person, duh."

Cale glared at Leon, turning around and ignoring Leon completely.

" Sorry sorry." Leon apologized as he jumped over the seats to sit down next to Cale.

" I will control my cringe jokes just please don't be mad at me," Leon added.

" At least you are self-aware."

" What do you think about the rose?" Leon asked pointing towards his coat, he was wearing a coat with a t-shirt tucked in.

" The rose is kept in the pockets of formal coats, this is just a normal one.... please don't tell me you are trying to make a fashion statement."

" Yep!"

" You do know that it probably is going to wilt in a few hours right?" Cale asked second-guessing Leon's skills in biology.

" Really!? I thought it would last for a day." Leon sighed. " I guess I should use it for the greater good then." He took the rose out of his pocket before withdrawing his hand out to give it to Cale, a winning smile on his face.

" I guessed that you did all this just so you could give this to me but then I remembered that you are too stupid for this much level of planning," Cale states with a chuckle as he takes the rose from Leon's hand.

" Or maybe this was destiny. Even biology ships us if only you would agree."

" Believe me biology and you don't go in the same sentence Leon." Cale states. " Where did you get this rose from anyway?" Cale continued.

" There's this garden across the street," Leon replied.

" Let's go there, we still have twenty minutes. I also want to show you something." Leon added after checking his watch.

●●●●●

Thanks for reading!