11-Creepy

"Like I was saying I had about five or so drinks, my alcohol tolerance is really high. And then the bartender was like we have a new drink in-store and I love trying new drinks so I was like ' pass it own bro ' and then the bartender passed the drink and I fucking threw up ( not literally ) , it was so salty. "

"Man same, I came out the cause for a moment I was like ' I need a stretcher '."

"That shit is a total disgrace to all alcoholic beverages."

"Even I know how to make saltwater," Leon informed.

"I have no problem with salty drinks-"

"Yeah it will be a big problem if you do, considering you are gay." Leon pointed, with a dirty implication.

Cale made a disgusted face. "I did not mean it like that but yeah I don't have a problem with that too."

"Same though," Leon stated.

Cale chuckled a little. "For a moment I forgot you were bi."

"How do you know I am bi?"

"How did you know I am  gay?" Cale fired back.

"Fair enough."

"Anyway I love beverages that have some salt in it like ' Bloody Mary '." Cale

"Really you are used to the bitterness of Vodka?" Leon inquired.

"Yeah I guess. What about you?"

"I am still not used to the bitterness I usually dilute it very much," Leon answered with a bitter look remembering his first time drinking vodka.

"Wow we are talking as if we are  crazy alcoholic soulmates." Cale pointed out with a chuckle.

"We better be after the awesome ice breaker we had," Leon interjected.

"Don't blame it all on me you were creepy as fuck in the lab," Cale argued back.

"Hey at least we are at the same level now," Leon answered breaking out in fits of laughter. Followed by Cale.

"Arg, my stomach is hurting." Cale clutched onto his stomach.

Leon chuckled as he rubbed the tears away from the side of his eyes.

"You are going to the dorms?" Cale asked once he took control of his body.

"Yep. " Leon answered popping the 'p'. "Coming with me?"

"Why are you leaving?" Cale asked confused, he was sure that the other was fit enough to ' get down and dirty ' if you may in their words.

"I am bored. " Leon answered simply as he started walking towards the dorms.

"Wait, I am coming with you. " Cale stated as he ran behind Leon.

Leon chuckled a little seeing the other run towards him.

●●●●

Thanks for reading!