33-Trust

" You look pretty," Leon answered, his eyes warm and tone serious.

Cale's cheeks darkened a little, his eyes widening for a fraction of second hearing the seriousness in other's tone. But he quickly regained control.

" Um...the photo." Cale pointed changing the topic, looking away from Leon's eyes.

Leon fake coughed as he turned around, embarrassment creeping in, but his thoughts were a big mess, he kind of regrets saying those words without thinking but at the same time he doesn't.

" I... think that would be a good place. What about you?" Leon asked.

Cake meekly nodded, his head bowed as he followed Leon to where he thought was a good place to take the photo.

The place which Leon chose was a small bridge with flowers and creepers making a ring over it.

" Do you want me to take a photo of you?" The grandma asked, a motherly smile on her face.

" That would be so nice of you." Leon thanked, extending his phone out so that the other could take the photo.

" Whenever you are ready?" The grandma said as she raised the phone to her eye level.

" If he does something behind my back to make me look stupid then please tell me," Cale asked the lady.

The lady nodded, letting a small chuckle past her lips.

" Why!? I am not that bad." Leon whined.

" You are the biggest man child ever, just look at you." Cale retorted.

" Okay maybe I am. But I really won't do anything like that, you gotta trust me."

" I do," Cale answered truthfully. " Now say cheese."

" I don't know chocolates sounds way better."

Cale's face bloomed red out of embarrassment. " Leon!" He whined.

" What? Don't waste grandma's time. " Leon said turning Cale around so that he looks at the phone.

He places his hands around Cale's shoulders, smiling at the camera.

Cale chose to ignore Leon's words for the time being and smiled at the camera.

" Done," Grandma said returning the phone back to Leon. " You guys are a cute a couple."

Both of their faces became red.

" I-"

" We-"

" Ah..you guys are not a couple, my bad. But you would be a cute couple."

" Thanks I guess," Leon said. " And thanks for the photo too." Leon took hold of Cale's before quickly taking a leave from the awkward situation.

" What does ' thanks I guess ' even supposed to mean?" Cale asked once they were out of the garden.

" What am I supposed to say then ' I will look forward to it' ?"

" I- the bus will leave soon."

●●●●

Thanks for reading!