27- Hug

Leon had a blank look as he sat next to Cale.

" A---" Leon started but was interrupted by Mrs. Nikita sitting in the seat in front of them.

Cale stifled a laugh as he saw the look on Leon's face. Leon had a done with life look, the bi gods were really not with him today.  He put on a forced smile as he attacked the food on his plate.

Cale turned his head towards Leon to see the other looking downhearted, he was kinda feeling bad now.

|||

Cale patted Leon's back to make the turnaround. Leon had a confused look on his face as he turned around.

Leon's eyebrows rose up, wanting to know what the other wanted.

Cale did not let the other speak as he quickly hugged the other, it was rather awkward if you may ask with Leon standing frozen almost as if he was not sure as to what was happening.

As quickly as he could he withdrew back from the ' hug ', the aftermath of which was a rather red Cale and a frozen Leon.

" Was that the hug I asked for?" Leon asked once he was out of the frozen state.

Cale had a ' duh ' look in his face which answered Leon's questions rather perfectly.

" Wait wait, I was not ready. This is cheating, I want a redo." Leon complained childishly, it seemed he was not aware of his own childishness.

" What? No, I hugged you end of the deal." Cale argued back in the same childish voice, he had no energy to go through that embarrassing moment again or rather that was what he was telling himself as an excuse.

He turned to leave knowing perfectly well how this argument may end but was stopped by the hold on his wrist.

" Come on Leon, leave it na." Cale whined.

Leon had a stern look on his face which told anybody perfectly well that he was not going to back away.

Cale had a rather childish pout on his lips as he worked up the courage to go through the embarrassment again.

The real question was is this really an embarrassing moment? I mean it was just a hug right? Or was it just a hug?

Maybe he was not scared of the red of his cheeks rather the warmth on his wrists which he somehow started to like. Or was he scared of the elevated heartbeat which the other will a hundred percent able to detect.

Cale sighed a little as he came forward to hug the other. Wishing the moment would end soon but at the same time wishing that it would last a little longer?

Maybe he was not the only one wishing that maybe someone else was also trying to control their elevated heartbeat.

●●●●

Thanks for reading!