12-Unfuck

"So Cale what was your first impression of me?" Leon asked as he rubbed both his hands together, trying to keep them warm.

"Fuck boy," Cale admitted. Yeah he was drunk.

"That's ironic." Leon chuckled, small puffs of air coming out of his mouth.

"Why?" Cale inquired tilting his head a little to look at Leon's face. " Are you a virgin?" Cale guessed.

"Sex is a lot of work, you need to be physically and mentally prepared for it and college kind of stripped me of my mental power," Leon answered truthfully.

"My mind is literally filled with all the programming languages and keywords and all that I have no more space left for me except for the alcohol slash drinks space." Cale put in his side.

"Honestly, Would not have guessed that you would like Alcohol?" Leon states.

" Yeah my family is filled with single ladies who love alcohol." Cale pointed with a small smile as he remembered his mom granny and aunt.

" Oh and what about you, are you a big sex fan?" Leon asked he was loving this whole talk with Cale.

" Yeah I am not really to be in either position but other things once in a while I guess," Cale answered. He really thought that it would be awkward between them seeing as how they started off but he is really starting to like Leon and talking to him.

" Once in a while it's needed to realize the stress." Leon mused." But now that you know that I am too lazy to be a fuckboy what does that make me?"Leon inquired.

"Um..an unfuck boy," Cale concluded with a winning smile.

Leon burst out laughing holding onto his stomach for dear life, the answer had already made him laugh out loud but the smile got him.

"Dude!" Cale exclaimed as he pulled the other into the footpath. His laughing fest had made him forget that footpath is made for a reason.

"Watch where you laugh." Cale scolded.

"Yes Sir!" Leon saluted.

|||

"Cale gives me your number, we could be BBs," Leon suggested.

"How do I giving you my number make us BBs?" Cale asked with an amused slash confused smile.

"No I meant beer buddies, you do like beer don't you?" Leon inquired just in case.

"Yep," Cale answered as he took his phone out.

"What are you going to save me as?" Leon asked, widening his eyes a little out of curiosity.

●●●●●

Thanks for reading!