40-Confused

Leon squeaks, squeaks when he gets a reply a few minutes later. It mainly consists of Cale telling how that way not needed at all. He sighs dreamily.

you know i won't take offense to you telling me how lame i am at the game right?

you suck like that was so bad the crayon was literally in an entirely different row i have never met anyone this bad in my entire life

Raven eyes widened, mouth hanging open. "Wow..." He thinks out loud.

"Bet, he sent him a nude," Hayden cackles, whispering. Lorin bites her lips to hold in her laughter, silently clicking a photo.

"This is meme-worthy content."

what happened to my soft-spoken Cale? 

give him back to me you demon!

he died of laughter seeing you throw that hoop

this is a hate-crime!

you asked for it

just stop!

you are not actually hurt 

are you?

Leon chuckles, dainty nose scrunching up, cooing at the reply.

i am very much

wait...

for real? I am so so sorry.

The next few messages come by in flashes before Leon could even respond.

if you want i could teach you

but please don't be mad at me

Cale!

stop!

i was just kidding with you

really?

yes really

thank god 

i didn't mean those words

i know

though my burned heart could always accept some love

wgat

i mean

 you could accept the gift that I bought for you

i am accepting it one way or the other

who says no to free stuff

so its decided then

yep

see you tomorrow

bye

by by

Leon's face held a permanent dazed look. Jasper rolls his eyes as he watches Leon, "Leon, I love you. But you need to get your shit together?"

"Thanks for the advice. That helps with everything!" Leon enthuses, sarcasm clinging to every word.

"You want advice?" I will give you advice." Jasper utters, no longer joking. Their friends watch the interaction, actively increasing the fire with their drama-hungry eyes. " I understand it can be confusing."

"I am bisexual. My life is confusing." Leon counters, looking just as serious.

"You think I don't know that. I have literally heard you rant about your 'stupid sexuality' and 'fuck everything and at the same time want to fuck everyone' at least a thousand times."

"Hey, go easy on me. I am bisexual, I have the ability to choose from a vast majority of people and yet I am single."

"Look, all I am saying is, you could have been going on cute dates, do movie nights which turns into you judging the portrayal of homosexual relationship which could then turn into lazy making out but you are out here doing God knows what?" Jasper points out.

"Dude, you are supposed to be my friend. Don't make me regret my entire existence." Leon whines.

"And you, dude, need a reality check about your feelings which let me tell you is very much present." Jasper continues on, not relenting for even a single second. " Yeah it may not be strong enough but it is never strong enough, once you actually fall in love its just a series of falling in love again and again and again." He explains.

"And he is supposed to be the least romantic among us?" Lorin utters, stupefied.

"If only I knew my friend was such a philosopher. I would have gone to him for advice way." Hayden exclaims, just as surprised.

"So I should confess?" Leon asks again, smiling innocently at his friend.

Jasper clenches his hands, throwing the pillow that he was laying on towards Leon's direction. Leon yelps quickly running away.

"...bitches."

●●●●●

Thanks for reading!

Sorry for the bad grammar during the texting sequence, I wanted it to be realistic. But if it bothers anyone then I could change it.