16- Eighteenth

" Drunk yet buddy?" Leon asked, giggling.

" Nope look I can walk without falling." His walk was a little tipsy but he reached his destination, the dustbin throwing the cans he drank from. " Are you drunk Mr. Alire?" Cale asked back slurring over Leon's name.

" Not at all." Leon retorted as he too pulled the ' great feat ' that Cale pulled." How about we dance and see?" Leon suggested.

" Okay the one who falls down first will be the one who is drunker," Cale added standing up on the table.

" Deal," Leon answered following Cale.

" Would you be kind enough to have a dance with me, prince charming?"  Leon asked bowing down.

Cale chuckled as he accepted Leon's offer, placing his hands over Leon's extended one.

Leon beamed as he pulled the other in his arms, placing his hands on Cale's side followed by Cale placing his hands on Leon's shoulders.

" If I am prince charming then what does it make you princess charming?" Cale asked swaying a little.

" Nope I am prince charming the eighteenth," Leon answered proudly.

" Why eighteen? Why not sixteen?" Cale pondered.

" I don't know eighteen feels like a bi number." Leon shrugged.

" No it does not." Cale retorted back.

" Yes it does and I am prince charming the eighteenth so I have more powers than you," Leon argued.

" Buddy I think you are the one who is drunker." Cale pointed out.

" I am prince charming the eighteenth, I can't be -" Leon was not even able to finish the sentence before he fell down due to losing balancing.

Cale burst out laughing pointing at Leon, in a mocking manner.

Leon pouted seeing the other laugh at him. " You are laughing at your prince charming the eighteenth. You are so mean." He acted like he was in great pain.

Cale stopped laughing as he sat down on his knees in front of Leon. " Don't be sad I am sorry prince charming-"

Leon stopped acting for a second." The eighteenth."

" Ah yes, prince charming the eighteenth." Cale took Leon's hands on his own before placing a small kiss on his knuckles.

Leon opened one of eyes, peeking at what the other was doing and the moment he saw the other place a kiss on his knuckles he jumped up.

" Thanks, prince charming, your prince charming the eighteenth has been healed." Leon fisted the air as if to show he was fit.

Cale giggled as he lied down on the table looking up at the night sky.

"Get up," Leon said.

" Nope." Cale denied. " I am sleeping here." Cale turned onto his side, placing his hands under his head.

" And you say I am the one who is drunker." Leon hiccuped as he got down on his knees behind Cale.

Placing one of hands under Cale's knees and the other under his upper body, picking the other up.

Even though Cale was 'sleepy', he still had time to argue with Leon whether or not eighteen was a bi number or not and Leon was more than ready to fight.

●●●●●

If Leon says eighteen is a bi number then it is.

Thanks for reading!