26- Reservation

" We got Mrs. Nikita and let me tell you she is a pain in the ass. " Cale groaned as he ranted to Zach on his phone while he was in the line of the buffet.

They had arrived at a restaurant at about 11 pm, everybody knows it is unhealthy to eat this late and then go straight to sleep but does anybody care? No, it's food.

Cale had found out that Zach had already eaten and his group was lucky enough to get Mrs. Najeem too.

" What about Quinn and Candace?" Cale asked both of them had chosen the same group.

" They would probably be asleep by now, I last checked in on them about thirty minutes ago and they had already parted from the restaurant."

Cale nodded to no one in general as he smiles at the waiter who had just served him with rice.

" Bye, I will call you tomorrow." Cale ended the call before placing his phone in the back pocket.

His eyes scanned the restaurant if he could call it that of course, the tables were scattered around out in the open. It was a really beautiful look when you think about it except it will probably only work in the night or early morning time. Each table had its own set of water bottles and of course a small lamp.

Cale took a huge intake of breath as he felt a hand on his lower back.

" Come on I reserved us a table." Leon states.

" And how exactly did you reserve a table?" Cale asked as he walked forward, very much aware of the warmth that was still on his lower back.

" Simple, I took the bottles that were there and used it to make an ' R '. If anybody does not understand it then they are probably too stupid for college." Leon replied.

" I think you are too stupid to be in college." Cale retorts.

" Yeah but my trick worked though," Leon argued pointing towards the free table at the end.

Cale rolls his eyes, it was clear that everybody else had already sat down so they were bound to get that seat.

" There is no point arguing with you." Cale shakes his head in defeat.

" Yep you should just accept your destiny and continue to be stuck with me throughout the whole trip." Leon comments.

Cale looked up at Leon and gave him a reproachful smile before walking forward leaving Leon behind.

●●●●

Thanks for reading!