39-Message

"Quinn, stop being a fucking bitch." Candance scolded as she pried the sweets from Quinn's hands and subsequently shoving them into her mouth before anybody else got the chance to.

"Oof, like you are any better." Zach retorts, done with them both. What could have been a perfect reunion turned into them fighting over the sweets that Cale bought for them.

"Zach, come on let them be," Cale utters, chuckling at his friends.

"Stop laughing, you are also to blame for this." Zach berates. They had all been back together, as the Industrial Visit part was over. At the end of each semester, their college organizes a tour and an IV but this time they had decided to combine it and conduct the IV and then move on to the tour.

Now that the 2 and half day IV was over, the students could relax more. They were currently staying at this hotel to rest for the night before they had to get up at 5 in the morning to travel towards their first destination.

"Stop scolding Cale," Quinn tells off.

"Yeah unlike you, he is a really good friend." Candance admonishes, pushing Zach off the bed and jumping on the now-empty bed.

Zachary groans as he falls on his back, using the small table beside the bed to get back up. "Jesus Christ, you woman." He gripes, cradling his lower back.

"Guys guys, don't fight." Cale asserts, in between giggles of seeing Zach hold onto his back.

"Look, its Saint Cale talking." Quinn comments, flopping down beside Candace.

Zach's attention spans over towards the table, his hands had felt the vibration coming from Cale's phone. His eyes squinting as he tries to read who it is from, his eyes widen for a fraction due to contact name before, a smirk lands on his lips.

Cale rolls his eyes, walking to the other side of the bed. "Stop hoarding the bed, you bitches."

Quinn sticks her tongue out, throwing an arm over Candance, snuggling. "Ladies and Cale, look what I found." Zach notifies, shaking Cale's phone around, the lock screen with the photo of the four very clearly showing a notification.

Quinn jumps up, sprinting over towards Zach and grasping the phone from Zach's hand before Cale could even try, raising it high above, her height and the fact that she was standing on top of the bed helping her.

"Guys, this is an invasion of privacy," Cale complained, standing up on top of the bed to reach his phone. Quinn looks unbothered as she cranes her head, reading over the message out loud, "'Hey! As a sorry for the crayon, I have a surprise for you...'"

Candace whistles as she sits up straight, "Oof, what is this crayon thing he is talking about?"

"Nothing, give me my phone back." Cale continues on, though his complaints seem to fall in deaf ears.

"Oh, look, another message." Quinn equips. Cale hisses, standing on his tippy toes before tugging the phone from Quinn's hands and runs into the bathroom before they could gang up, on him.

"Cale as much as we support your gay endeavors, you better not do anything unholy in there." Zach hollers, a cheeky smile on full display.

●●●●●

Thanks for reading.