3- Gaydar

To say Leon was shocked would be an understatement.

You see when he woke up that day he didn't really guess that he would be in such a situation.

Cale on the other had just wanted to pass the chocolate on as fast as he could.

By now Cale was expecting to be pushed back or punched in the face and so you could guess the shock he felt when two hands slotted its way to his back. He guessed that maybe it was out of instinct. He was relieved that the other didn't hit him but at the same time not relieved as per how the situation was slowly slipping out of his hands.

Leon gasped the moment he felt soft lips slot against his own, which allowed the other to pass the chocolate on. Cale's mind was constantly questioning him and warning him on how this whole thing could go from bad to worse.

He backed away once he passed the chocolate, both their pupils dilated. One showed pure shock and the other nervousness.

"S-sorry," Cale yelled, as he ran away leaving the other in his confused state.

Leon tasted the chocolate that he passed on.

" Thank god it was not white chocolate," Leon commented as he turned towards his equally shocked friends. Most of their mouths were half-open as they gaped at him still not being able to comprehend what just happened.

"How the fuck?" Hayden exclaimed.

"Um.. congratulations I guess." Jasper started unsurely, confused over what just happened but not really amused over his friend's words.

" He cute tho, is he gay?" Lorin commented." Yo Hayden, answer me."

" Why the fuck would he know that? And I guess he is cute even though I could not really know to see it clearly. But really nice hands." Leon added with a wiggle of his eyebrows.

"First Ewwww. Second gaydar."

" The gaydar comes on only when I am looking for a partner(for him )  and I am not looking for one currently," Hayden answered in a bored voice.

"Oof the man is busy I guess ?" Jasper asked in an almost mocking tone.

" Bit-"

"Continue somewhere else. Is he in our major? I want to know each and every detail about him." He asked as he looked over towards the direction Cale ran.

ꣻꣻꣻꣻꣻ

Thanks for reading!