13- Bro

"Fuck me." Zach cursed out aloud as he gulped down the bottle of water, trying to ease out his hangover.

Unlike Cale who has astonishingly good alcohol tolerance his hangovers are usually not that painful too. Lucky unlike some of his friends, well all of his friends who all seem to be going through really painful hangovers. Their heads feeling like being hit by a truck.

And the news that they have one more practical was not really helping the situation at all.

"Who the fuck does this mean? Just when I thought it was over she goes on to do this." Quinn whined drinking the glass water.

"I knew the moment I met her that she is one of those bitter teachers whose life is already boring so they start fucking other's life too. But then again my life was already fucked." Zach pointed out.

"Candace are you okay?" Quinn asked patting Candace's back, she was lying down on her back on Cale's bed.

"It's ready. Drink up guys." Cale states bringing with him a tray with three glasses of his world-famous ( well his friends are part of his world ) drink.

Candace jumped up from the bed speed walking towards Cale.

"Bless the gods for making you," Candace stated gratefully.

"Yeah at least you know to do something," Zach muttered gulping down the drink, it was a little bitter but it was needed.

"Your ungrateful nonexistent ass better not ask me for help in the future." Cale proclaimed.

"Please, you love me too much to actually do that." Zach pointed out.

" Unfortunately," Cale muttered.

" Love you too bro."

"Thanks bro, it really means a lot to me." Cale joked.

"No worries bro." Zach too joined in on the joke.

" Boys really mature less fast than girls," Quinn commented seeing the bro exchange that just happened.

"You don't seem worried about doing an extra practical." Candace pointed, moving the glass sideways in her hands as a way to ask for more.

Cale pointed towards the extra room that he uses as a kitchen. " I love practicals, it's the theory exams that I have a problem with."

" Oof," Quinn said.

"Anyway, mine is in four days. When is yours?" Cale asked ignoring Quinn's comments.

" Mine is in three days," Quinn answered.

" Mine too," Candace started, walking out of the kitchen with another filled glass.

" Fuck, mine is the day after tomorrow." Zach cursed.

" Karma for being ungrateful." Cale points with a smug slash winning smile.

●●●

The practicals are for practice, the teachers can decide when to hold to give their students more practice.

Thanks for reading!