21- Perks

" That's an interesting family you got there," Cale comments once the call is over. Turning towards the varieties of rings kept in the showcase.

" Want to join my family?" Leon teases walking forward towards Cale a little.

" No thanks it's too much work." Cale answers with a chuckle, his eyes catching a platinum ring with ' injected ' diamonds in them, the two ends of the ring interlinking in an infinity sign.

" Look at the positives though, you get to be with me." Leon lets his lips curl up into a smirk on thereon.

" And what's so special about you?" Cale asks turning around, a little taken aback by the lack of space between them.

" Well you need to be in a relationship with me to get the full Leon experience. And then there are  the perks of being in a relationship with me." Leon answers, the smile leaving his face for a fraction of a second to morph into something more serious but before he could even count the second, the teasing look was back.

" And what are the perks of being in a relationship with you?" Cale asks curiously.

" Well for starters you get to fondle with my lips whenever you want."

" I don't know whether I want that though, the first experience was enough."

" Yeah but you didn't let me kiss you back though, baby. So maybe you would change your mind on that." Leon points now full-on flirting shamelessly.

" Hold onto that thought forever honey."

" Oh I will baby, till death do us  apart."

" I think this will work," Cale says pointing towards a particular ring.

Leon nods taking a picture of the ring and sending it.

" Now I am really curious as to what it would feel like wearing makeup?" Leon muses.

" Yeah but if you are not good at it then you will look like a clown." Cale comments.

" I will ask my brother to accompany me and we both could go to the mall for a free trial though." Leon points.

" Dude they use it on everybody it's not good for your skin." Cale points.

" Its just one time though," Leon argues like a child.

" Just don't ask your friends cause they will never let you live with it," Cale advised. Leon chuckles a little remembering the last instance.

" Cale please leave it. I thought you were my BB." Leon pleads.

" Okay okay." Cale surrenders.

A beep sound interrupting their conversation. Leon unlocks his phone to see a message from his sister saying she liked it.

●●●●

Thanks for reading!