23- Biology

" Give me the ring, I will hold onto it." Cale says as he sits behind Leon.

" You could either hold me or the ring, your choice?" Leon asks again.

" Thanks for the offer but I am happy holding onto the ring." Cale chuckles as he takes the box in which the ring was kept from Leon.

" That hurt," Leon says with faux sadness in his tone.

" Stop acting and start driving." Cale points with a stern look.

Leon just acted like he was more hurt, pouting a little to make it more believable.

Cale rolls his eyes seeing Leon's act." Shesh~ I will hold onto you in the future now go." Cale states.

" Oh so there will be a future ride, interesting." Leon points with a smug look.

" Start the bike or I am leaving," Cale warns, red from embarrassment.

" Okay okay, here," Leon says passing on his helmet. " We don't want you getting hurt you know for the future."

" Yeah and what about you?" Cale asks.

" Just take it," Leon says, honestly he himself doesn't know why he is doing this.

" Yeah but-"

" Just wear it, I will go like a ....... turtle," Leon says a little skeptical on whether it is the correct animal or not.

" Your biology sucks," Cale comments seeing Leon's struggle to find the correct animal.

"It's not that my biology sucks, its just that my computer... 'unsucks'...you know what just wear it we are leaving you are questioning my vocabulary skills and I don't like it."

||||

" We have decided that the IV will be on the 23rd of this month. The students must come to the main ground at six in the evening. The visit will take place between 24th to 25th, then the tour will commence, we may have more visits by the end of the tour. The students will be grouped into four groups as per the companies they want to meet. Please select them wisely." Mrs. Najeem informed with a smile.

" You will be getting slips with the groups and other information. Please fill it and return it." She continued. " Any questions?"

" Will you be coming with us?" Krishna asked.

" Yes I will be coming. You will know who is the coordinator for your group on that day." She answered.

●●●●

Thanks for reading!