34- Cauliflower

"Students gather around today we will have 2 seminars- 3D internet and E-governance consequently and then we will kind of have on-site experience." Mrs. Nikita explained with a stern look. " We will have our lunch break after the seminars are finished, then we will move on with our last program for the day which I believe was the one most of you signed up for. Now I want you to know that our university holds a reputation and I don't want you doing any funny business." She added glaring at particular students who were known to be trouble makers. " Though we decided to be a little liberal with you regarding dinner, I don't want anyone of you sleeping in or whining because you couldn't find something in the morning tomorrow."

The students nodded to show her they were indeed listening, though most of them didn't listen to half of her lecture.

" I thought we signed up to attend seminars and not listen to her lecture," Leon muttered from behind Cale, he was too engrossed with the on-site experience and listening to her lecture was boring him out.

Cale chuckled a little silently so that Mrs. Nikita doesn't catch them before patting Leon on his back a little.

" Okay you can all get on the bus now, and don't forget my words."

The students sighed as they all rushed towards the bus, scared that she would start lecturing again if they didn't.

" Fast before she starts lecturing about something else," Leon said as he took Cale's hand before dragging the other towards the bus.

|||

"---And that's how ICT helps us provide government services to the people. Over the years we are working on improving  E-governance in order to make the provision of services easier. That brings us to the end of this seminar." The person who was giving the seminar said as he turned the lights on.

" Question, fruits or vegetables?" Leon asks out of nowhere as Cale was keeping his things back.

" Don't tell me you were thinking about this the whole time throughout the seminar," Cale says with a pointed look.

" As much as I love IT, I have no interest in this sector, so it doesn't really matter. Now answer my question."

"Vegetables," Cale answers confidently. " Why the sudden interest in my appetite?"

" Just trying to get to know you." Leon begins. " So would you agree to go on a date with me if I ask you out with cauliflower instead of a rose?" Leon joked seeing Cale's confidence.

" Haha very funny." Cale points, hitting Leon's chest to make him move out of his way. " I would if you ask me with some roasted cauliflowers alongside some bread though."

" Point noted. What about favorite alcoholic beverages?" Leon asks striding to reach up to Cale.

" I am a beer kind of guy." Cale answers. " Already know yours."

" How? I don't remember telling you."

" You remember that time we went out for drinking, you said that you loved beer too and how you would fight anyone who disrespects beer like it was some kind of person."

" Now that we are on that topic, you do agree that eighteen is a bi number right?"

" Oh please, not this again."

" Okay prince charming seems like you don't agree, you know what challenge accepted."

" You win for god sake, I don't want to hear about the past of a fucking number and your conspiracy theories regarding how the government is trying to hide the true power of eighteen from us."

●●●●

Thanks for reading!