25- Alien

P/S- The scene that they are talking about. It's near the end. Also, she doesn't get naked, we don't really see any 'parts' lol.

" I am so getting back at you for making me go through hell," Leon warned as he got back on his seat.

" What I was just helping you? Didn't you want to know how her day was or something?" Cale jeered with a playful smile.

Leon put on a faux smile. " Just you wait Cale."

" Ssh..the movie's about to start," Cale states focussing on the screen in front of the bus.

" Did you just ' ssh ' me?" Leon asked.

" Yep," Cale answered with a smile.

" You are so going to regret this."

|||

" The alien is going to eat her." Leon comments on the scene that is currently being played, they were watching the movie' The Predator'.

" Dude she is one of the main characters, I don't think the alien is going to eat her," Cale argues.

Both of them focus on the screens to see if any of their statements were going to true.

" Did the alien just walk away after seeing her naked?" Cale asked stupefied. " And what is with that yoga pose?" He added commenting on the character's actions.

" The real question is would you get naked in front of an alien so that it doesn't eat you?" Leon asked.

" For my life of course," Cale answered without a thought.

" What if the alien is judgemental though?"

" Dude I don't think I am going to feel bad seeing as it is coming from an alien that looks like a hybrid of a dog, horse crab and an octopus." Cale pointed out.

" But you gotta think why are all the aliens ugly?" Cale thought out aloud after a second or two.

" Is this a conspiracy theory?"

" Just imagine, what if scientists had contact with extraterrestrial life and they found out that they were so much prettier than us and of course being humans we can't have someone who is more beautiful than us so we started making movies and books showing them with ugly faces to make ourselves feel good," Cale remarked.

" Or what if we made them look ugly so that we don't feel bad for them and to make them look bad?" Leon added to that theory.

" This is illogically logical," Cale muttered.

" If this is true then the FBI guy in our phone is probably going to terminate us by blasting our heads in five minutes." Leon joked.

Cale laughed as he thought over how stupid their conversation had become.

" We have five minutes to utilize our heads before they are gone forever." Leon pointed.

" So?" Cale asked playing stupid.

" Oh come on I am trying my hardest." Leon scoffed.

" Well try harder. "

" So you do want to kiss me?"

" I-- watch the movie."

●●●●

Soon Leon soon.

Thanks for reading!