17- Date

"What the fuck do you want at the crack of fucking dawn?" Cale cursed as soon as he opened the door. Seeing as he couldn't sleep a little early due to the 'party'.

" Dude did you not get the message?" Zach asked taking Cale's hands and pulling him inside his own dorm.

" What message? When?" Cale asked very confusedly.

" Apparently there is a meeting today evening at the main hall, we got the message at like eleven in the morning and it's one now," Zach answered. " Did you even eat breakfast yet ?"

"Nope." Cale gave a short answer as he beelined towards his bed.

"Get changed, you lazy ass," Zach warned pushing him the other way towards his closet.

" Did you bath yesterday?" Zach asked sitting down on a chair.

" Nope." Cale answered." Thank God for deodorants and sprays." Cale added.

" Dude at least change you underpants," Zach advised.

" Oof you be talking as if you have the best hygiene in the world." Cale retorts.

" Well guys, in general, have very... interesting hygiene skills," Zach answered smugly.

" Don't go around flapping your mouth like this and expose every single boy."

" Dude I don't think girls bath every single day too like how the fuck do you get the energy." Zach pointed out.

" But I am pretty sure they have better hygiene than us though," Cale argued back walking towards the bathroom to change.

||||

" What is up with her?" Cale asked seeing Candace holding onto her stomach as if in pain.

" That time of the month," Quinn answered for Candace rubbing her back.

Cale and Zach nodded deciding to leave Candace alone.

"So dude I went on a date yesterday," Zach stated.

" Give me more details. How was she? What was she?" Cale asked fishing for more details.

" What was she? A human." Zach answered with a ' are you stupid ? ' look.

" As in like student, working?" Cale clarified.

" You think working women would date a mentally dead student like me." Zach stated with a 'duh' look. " She is a student, her major is business studies as accounting," Zach added with a smile.

" Oof a businesswoman, man you are punching way above your height." Cale joked.

" Thanks for the support."

" Dude I was kidding. Are you going on a second date?"

" Yep, day after tomorrow," Zach answered proudly.

" Congrats dude."

" Attention students!" Their conversation was cut in by an announcement. They turned their heads towards the podium.

Mr. Vincent had just arrived calling for their attention.

" This meeting is to inform you about our IV, Industrial Visit along with that we will also be having a tour of sorts for your enjoyment and rest. It is compulsory that every student attend because the IV will give you a really good experience. We will be also having presentations conducted by the leading faces of famous IT legends. More information will be given by Mrs. Najeem, please bare with her and release your joy only after the meeting ends. Thank you for giving me your attention."

●●●●

So I did some research and found that some colleges do an IV  but the majority of them don't( some call it something else and some just bring in people from business forums for seminars ). But IV is actually really important at least I believe so for giving the students good experience and also so that they can talk to the faces who lead these companies or industries so that they can get some valuable advice. So I decided to add it. Also the places they will be going may not be present in the real world as this will be taking place in a fictional world.

Thanks for reading!