36-Games

Leon peeks out of the door, to check if anyone was still awake. He turned around giving them an 'ok sign. The others following behind him as they sneaked out of their hotel room. The night was still very much young and they had decided to spend it looking around the city. Though they would have to be careful of certain teachers.

"If we get caught, I am blaming you," Cale warns, his eyes wandering everywhere.

"Come on Cale, if anybody would have a problem with this then it would be Mrs. Nikita." Leon tries to convince the other.

"Yeah and you will be facing her wrath." Cale teases, walking down the stairs. In total there were 6 of them and they had mainly planned to go to this festival/carnival that was happening in the city. And they had heard that it was best to go during the night because of the decorations and the skits that they perform during night time. 

The festival was two blocks away from the hotel they were staying at and they had decided to walk there. The city in itself was beautiful, most famous for the vertical gardens that ornamented the sidewalk.

"Just say what you want, okay?" Cale states, circling the hoops across his hands to pass the time. "I am a pro at these."

"Is this one of your many talents?" Leon questions, his eyes haunting over the table which held various articles.

"Kind of," Cale answered.

"Okay...um...maybe that dream catcher keychain." Leon voices pointing to the article of interest. 

"You got it." Cale conveys, eyes trained down in concentration. He throws the first hoop which misses the item by a centimeter or so, but he seemed to lock in on the keychain in his second attempt.

"Yes!" Cale cheers, having won it with one more chance in his hand.

"Wow, I am impressed," Leon mutters, his eyes dazzling, smiling politely at the owner when he hands him his win.

"Okay, you can try it out," Cale says, handing him the last hoop. Leon seems skeptical as he accepts the item, knowing he sucked at it.

"Just for the sake of it, what do you want?" Leon asks, already preparing for the embarrassment of the loss.

"Maybe...that ring-earnings," Cale utters, after looking over his options. He did have lobe piercings, as well as a snug. 

"Here goes nothing," Leon announces. Cale smiles sending him a smile, "Come on Leon you can do it, and even if you can't its just for fun."

Leon prays to all the bi gods above that he doesn't make a total fool of himself in front of Cale and the hoop goes flying out of the shop. He focuses in on the earnings, throwing the hoop.

Now, fortunately, the bi gods did hear his prayers and the hoop didn't completely out of the universe. But unfortunately, instead of the earnings, it locked in on crayons. Crayons.

"I-wow," Cale laughs out, his hand going up to his mouth to cover his laughter.

Leon thinks he should've more detailed with his prayers as the owner hands the crayons, the owner himself laughing.

"Hey crayons aren't bad," Leon tries, mostly to convince himself and relieve himself of the chagrin. "They are... colorful."

"Of course of course." Cale goes on with Leon's explanation, "Moreover it could be like a metaphor for bringing colors into my life."

"Yeah yeah, that is exactly what I meant."

●●●●●

Thanks for reading. I love you all.