Chapter 2: Having Dinner

Jades pov

---

We finally got a taxi after 45 minutes. Right now it's 12:00 pm so we got plenty of time to eat and find houses. "I don't really want to go somewhere fancy because I don't want to be noticed." he said snapping me out of my thots. I smiled and nodded. But what does he mean by not get noticed. Who is he?

We finally pulled into a cozy little diner. Cute and romantic. Wait! stop the bus! Did I say romantic. Hell no! we ate and then Harry said," I know I've just met ya. But I feel like I've know you all my life. So do you want to be roommates?"

"Sure as long as you don't rape me. Then I'm good." I said laughing. He smiled. "You know I'll be here for a year and a half?" he said.

"Oh really?" I said. He nodded. "Now what kind if house are we gonna get?" I asked.

"Well I wanted something medium, but when my mates come over. There will need to be ALOT of room so, I'm thinking a house that has 4-6 bedrooms, and by the beach." he said. "Yah that would be okay." I said grinning. We looked on our phones until I found like the perfect one. It had 5 bedrooms, it was fernished, and it was on a smallish medium island and it was only 6 miles away from town. "Harry. This is perfect." I blurted. He looked it up and down. Then he smiled and said,"SOLD!" Harry did some business on the phone. "I have the house paid for for the whole time I'm here!" he announced. "WHAT! I am gonna help you pay for it!" I yelled. He just smirked and got in the taxi. I shook my head at his silliness and hopped in. When we got to the beach there was a speed boat waiting on us. He got in ad sat in the driver chair then stared at the gears confused. I rolled my eyes. "Get up city boy and lemme do it!" I said. "You can drive a boat?" he asked. "No I can only drive bananas." I said. Then he blushed. He read off the directions and soon we arrived. It was huge and beautiful. There was huge rocks on one side of the beach and on the other there was a yard full of sand. Just perfect.

We walked in the front door every thing was there and it was amazeballs.

•3 Hours Later•

Me and Harry decided to turn on music and jam. "BANG THERE GOES YOUR HEART!" I screamed running threw the house. We were currently listening to BangBang by Nicki, Ari, and Jess. I was so turnt.

Then I turned the music off. "I'm gonna go explore the island!" I yelled. Harry came running. "I'll go two." he said. "Okay ima go change clothes." I said.

I slipped on my giraffe print bikini. And I put a loose see through black button up on with only the bottom 7 buttons buttoned. Then I slipped on black booty shorts and ten put on my b&w converse. And tied my hair into a lazy bun. "Ready!" I yelled running downstairs. He came shortly after wearing a white fitted v-neck and some swim trunks. I bit my lip and looked to the floor. Harry is seriously hot. And seeing him in that shirt when I could see his tattoos an the outline of them.... well, I got a little wet..😳