Chapter: 3 Exploring

Jades pov

---

We walked outside and climbed through the treed part behind our house. "One time when I was little I was on snapchat and my friend, Lindsie, was in the bed reaching to get something on the side of the bed and I was recording then all of a sudden out of nowhere she farts. Then we start laughing and at the end of the video she farts again. Talk about halarious!" I said. Then he bust out laughing.

"I gotta pee!" I yelled being serious.

"Go behind them rocks!" he pointed out. "Okay!" I sad hobbling over there. Did I mention it was like 8:00 pm.

I was already behind the rocks when my foot slipped and I fell into this cave like thingy. "SHIT!" I screamed. "ARE YOU OKAY, LOVE?" Harry asked.

"YEAH ILL BE OUT IN A MINUTE!" I yelled back. Well I don't have to pee anymore.

I walked around the mysterious cave and there was a small hallway that lead to another room. And in that room was a small pool of dazzling blue water. 'cute but I gotta get back to Harry' I thot to myself. Just as I was about to leave the water started to boil and bubbles were going up to the sky. I looked up and saw a small opening. " A volcano?" I whispered. The full moon was passing over top. I looked back down at the water and curiosity got the best of me. I leant down and touched it. It was lukewarm and made me just want to jump in it. But I had to get back to Harry. I ran back through the hole I fell in. Then, I ran back to Harry.

"Dang bruh! Did you take a shit?" he said laughing.

"Hell no!" I laughed.

"We better get back." he said.

"Yeah we should." I smiled at him, only for him to give me a dimpled grin.

-BACK AT THE HOUSE-

I walked in the house and quickly attacked the couch. "uggh!" I moaned.

Then Harry flopped on top of me. "Uggh. Get off of me you chub!" I laughed/moaned. Then pushed him on the floor.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked him.

"Yeah." he said.

I went over to the movie rack and picked up CyberBully. Yeah I've seen it a million times but who cares. "What about this one?"

"Sure I've never seen it." he said.

"DROP IT LIKE ITS HOT!" I yelled and popped my body down on the floor. "I'm so turnt" I said.

He was laughing uncontrollably.

I then plopped down beside him and snuggled into his side. "Cuddle time!" he shouted.

"STFU and watch the damn movie!" I giggled at him.

Then the suicide part came on. I had tears rolling down my cheeks. I looked at Harry and tears swelling up. I dug my head into his side not really caring in I got my water works on his shirt.

-A LITTLE WHILE LATER-

After the movie we kinda just drifted of to sleep together.

•Aweeee<3•