Chapter 26: Shocker!

Jade's POV
•••
Chan and I sat down our bags, then sat on a bench and sighed.
"My feet hurt" I laughed.
"My everything hurts" he said and literally leaned on my shoulder.
"I gotcha something" I said searching for a small bag I got at a cute store.
I took the two dog tags out of the bag.
They said 'Friends Forever' and on the back had our names engraved (Chander & Kali) in cursive.
"Here" I said smiling.
His facial expression made me feel good inside. His facial expression was literally astonished, like his world revolved around my present.
"Thank you" he said smiling.
We connected eyes for the longest time, our huge smiles slowly fading. Our faces inched closer to each other.
And soon his nose touched mine.
I couldn't take it anymore. I brought my hands to his cheeks and smashed our lips together.
My hands traveled to his hair while his hands traveled to my waist.

We soon departed.
I got so lost in the kiss I completely forgot about Harry.
"OMG!" I said and put my hands to my mouth.
"What?" He laughed.
"What did-- that is never gonna happen again" I said frantically.
"What! Wait! Why not? I thought you like me!" He said.
"As a friend!" I said picking up my bags.
"Come on Jade I like you please. Just give me a chance!" He pleaded.
"I can't it will just be awkward and I don't want to ruin our friendship. I love you like a brother not a boyfriend." I said.
"I guess you can have your dog tags back and... the show called they want me back in Georgia a week earlier so I leave tomorrow" he spat at me an walked away.
"No wait!" I said running up to him.
"Do you hate me now?" I asked.
"No" he said and stopped walking.
"Why can't we just be friends?" I asked.
"Because I love you okay! I just want you to be with me!" He yelled and threw his hands up.
I shook my head. "no!" I said and I sat on the ground almost tearing up.
He quickly rushed to my side.
"What's wrong... did I make you cry babe?" He said with his voice cracking at the end.
"Chandler.. You can't love me. I'm too complicated. And when you really know me I'm a monster." I said.
"But I'm not like everybody else, I'm just another monster too" he said.
"No. Your just my friend an when you go back to Georgia your gonna find a normal, beautiful, bubbly girl and your gonna love her. I love you but good bye Chandler" I said. Then he hugged me.
"Once last kiss please?" He whispered in my ear.
I chuckled. We pulled apart from the hug and I looked in his eyes. He started leaning in but I quickly slammed him against the wall.
"Dang---" he said.
"Shut up" I said.
Then I grabbed him by his shirt and forced his lips on mine. We kissed for a bit then stopped.
"Wow---" he started to say but I cut him off.
"Shut up... Is that a kiss you'll remember when you think of me every time you look at your dog tag? Or when you think of me?" I asked him.
"Your so cute whe---" he started to say but I cut him off again.
"Answer me!" I ordered.
"Yes" he said quickly.
"Thank you" I said and went over to pick up my bags.
"Your so cute when your in control." He laughed.
"Then I'm about to get fucking adorable" I joked with him.
"#JadeIsBae" chan said.
"#hashtag" I said.
We went on and on with random hashtags.

•End Of Day•
(Jade's POV)
"GoodBye Chandler Carlton Riggs" I said.
"GoodBye Jade. I'll call you when I land" he said.
"Flight 405 last call for first class passengers" the intercom said.
I have him one last hug an he ran off into the crowd.
I smiled and walked to the boat doc. I jumped in the water and speed swam to the island, back to Harry.

(Sorry it's crappy I know but were bout to get down to business with the Cloe mystery...
Loveeee,
_ChanLou_)