Chapter 7: The Freak

Jades P O V

-------

I slid down in the hole.

"Come on!" I hollered.

He slid down shortly after. "You ready?" I asked him. He nodded. I took his large hand into mines. I lead him into the other room. He was amazed by the sight and the water.

"Love?" he questioned.

"Yeah." my shaky voiced said.

"Why are you so worried?" he said. I looked to the ground. He pulled my chin up and tried to kiss me but I pushed away gently.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

Tears were about to spill.

"Do you trust me?" I asked him.

"Yes of course." He said.

"Please don't be a afraid of me." I whispered.

"Jade what in the bloody hell are you talking about.?" He said slightly annoyed. I took a deep breath and stepped in the water. Converse and all. I jumped in. This is it.

About 15 seconds later my tail appeared. His eyes widened. His jaw dropped. He backed up against the wall and shouted, "YOUR A FREAK!" And there went the tears.

I swam to the edge and got out. I used my heat power and dried my self. After I turned normal I ran out of the cave.

-------

HARRYS POV

--------

I ran straight to the house. She a monster a fucking monster. I kissed a monster. No wait a mermaid. Why did I call her a freak. She's probably crying.

About 15 minutes later I came to a conclusion. Just because she's a mermaid doesn't make her a monster. She is still MY Jade. She is the one I fell in love with because she is different. And being a mermaid is a plus because it makes her more beautiful and way more unique. I slipped off my shirt and put on my gym shorts. Then I ran out to find her.

------

JADES POV

------

I ran to the ocean in your front yard. Tears we're falling every where. But being me I don't run fast. And when I looked back Harry was running out of the house and for a second we locked eyes. I jumped in the ocean. I swam away I started swimming around the island. Replaying the memories from 15 minutes ago. After I swam around I saw a little cave entrance. I went in and when I popped my head up out of the water I saw Harry in the cave. He was sitting down with his knees up to his chest. I swam the rest if the way in and he looked up.

"I'm sorry....." We both said.

"Jade I am so sorry for calling you a freak. After I went home I did some thinking. And you are the one I fell in love with. Not because you were just a human once but I love you for you. I don't care if your a fucking mermaid. Being a fucking mermaid makes you even more unique. And with that Jade, will you go out with me?" he said with tears about to spill.

"Yes Harry. I will go out with you." I said smiling.

I was about to climb out but Harry just pulled his shorts off leaving him in his boxers. Then he climbed in the pool with me.

He came over to me and grabbed my waist above my tail.

"I love you too." I said before I kissed him.

He ran his hands down my tail and I ran my hands threw his dry curls making them wet.

The night couldn't get any better.