Chapter 20: Inked!

Jade's POV
----

We laid on the car good staring at the stars. I was cuddled into his side. And we were in a comfortable silence when I finally spoke.
"You know what we should do?" I asked him.
"Run Away...." he mumbled and kissed my lips.
"No we should go get tattoos..." I said and looked up at him.
"Really?" he asked excitedly.
I nodded. Then he jumped up and we took off running all the way back into town.
"Let's go change.." He said.
I nodded and laughed.
We ran in the hotel like idiots. We slipped on the squeaky clean floor the janitor just mopped and to be honest, we were teenage dirtbags.
We entered the room and immediately started pulling off our clothes.
I changed into Harry's Rolling Stones shirt and some high waisted black shorts and tucked in the shirt. I slipped on my black sandals and we ran down the halls of the hotel again. I let out a loud laugh as Harry slipped on a freaky mopped area.
I pulled him up and we started running for no reason again. He was wearing black basket ball shorts and a loose fitted white vneck.
After we exited the hotel I had to stop and catch my breath.
"We are sick!" Harry said.
"No we are just teenage dirtbags!" I said and looked at him.
He smiled really big and picked me up, kissing me gingerly on my lips.
"That sums us up..." he said and smiled at the ground.
"Are we still on for tattoos?" I asked.
"Defiantly!" he said.
We went walking down the street and I was an ice cream shoppe.
I pointed to it and ran up.
"I would like a Oreo blizzard with snicker and Heath chips in it." I said to the owner.
"coming right up." he said.
I grabbed a ten dollar bill an was about to hand it to the name when Harry ordered his and paid for them all.
"HEY!" I yelled.
The owner chuckled and gave me my ice cream.
"Where are y'all love burls off to?" He asked us.
"To get tattoos. Do you know where a polar would be?" Harry asked him.
"Yeah it's like a block away. It's called Infinite Ink. You won't miss it." He said as we made our way down the block. And sure enough the it was, Infinite Ink.
Me and Harry walked in and try immediately too us to a room.
"What do you have in mind?" the woman asked.
"I want a mermaid on my right hip, a giraffe on my left side. I want a horse on my right foot, a feather with birds flying out on my left wrist and a butterfly on my right thigh." I said.

"You wan them all done today?" she asked.
"Yeh." I said as she started getting to work.
Harry held my hand and the woman was done like seven hours later.
"We need to get matching ones..." I said to Harry.
He decided he wanted the feather with the birds too so he got it.

I tried to pay for my tattoos but Harry like died unless he paid so I didn't have a choice.
We walked back to the hotel and the janitor and the front desk worker was glaring at us.
I tried not to laugh so I held my nose and snorted. Bit it only made the janitor more angry to the point he slammed his broom on the floor.

"You dropped your broom...." I stated the obvious.

"No duhh captain obvious. And---" the janitor started to say but Harry drugged me away.

Finally we got to our room and I took off my shirt, shorts, and shoes off ad hopped in the bed. So did Harry.