Chapter 18: The Real Date (part 1)

Jades POV
-----

Once I reached harry I dropped my towel.
He backed up until he hit the wall.
I kissed him. Our lips moved in sync.

"Ready?" I asked.
"For what?" he asked like a lost puppy.
"For the huge jacuzzi I prepared for us?" I smiled.
He nodded and blushed in embarrassment.
We climbed in.
"Jade?" he said.
"Yeah?" I looked at him.
He was nervous. 'Is he gonna break up with me?' I thought.
"Will you go in a date with me?" he asked and finally made eye contact.
"No!" I said.
He looked worried.
"Just kidding. Yes. Hell yeah I will!" I said.
He sighed in relief.
"Do I make you nervous, Harold?" I asked him.
"Uhhh... No why would I girl make me nervous?!" he said and blushed.
"Mmmhhh!" I hummed.
He rolled his eyes.
"Where are we going? some where fancy or...?" I asked.
"It's a fancy restaurant." he said an then covered his mouth.
"Ohhhh okay." I smirked.
"You didn't hear that!" he said.
"I sure didn't." I said and started acting innocent.
Then I laid my head on his chest.
"It would be so romantic if I didn't have this tail!" I mumbled.
"I think it perfect." He said.
As then he started singing a song.
'My hands your hands tied
up like two ships....' Something like that. It was obviously beautiful.

"Are you ready to get out?" I asked him like 10 minutes later.
He smiled an nodded.
All of a sudden, he picks me up and sets me gingerly on the bathroom floor.
"Hang on!" he said an ran into the room. I didn't start drying off yet so I'm currently still a mermaid.
He jogs back in the bathroom with a red velvet box in his hands.
"Oh just let me turn norma..." I was saying but Harry cut me off.
"No. Uhh I mean I kinda wanted to give it to you in mermaid form...." he traile off.
I stuck my hand into the water and nodded for Harry to continue.
"I got you something while I was out... it's not much but the woman said you would probably love it... so with out further ado..." he saids and opens the box. I gasped at the sight. It was a mermaid ear cuff. It was obviously perfect.
"Omg! Harry. I love it!!!" I said.
He smile and started putting it on me.
I grabbed a hand held mirror and as soon as he was finished it started glowing purple.
"Woah!" we gasped in in chorus.
"Amazeballs!" I said.
He giggled.

We kissed and the we started drying my tail. I turned back to normal and then we started walking into the bedroom. (Still Naked)
I went into my bag and took out a dark purple bra and matching panties. Then I snuck into Harry's bag and slipped on his white vneck and you could see my undergarments. I walked into the living too and Harry was in boxers messing with the tv.
"What ya doin'?" I asked.
"Trying to fix this damn thing it's a fucking idiot!" he said serious.
I busted out laughing. "Move I'll do it. What movie you tyna put in?" I asked.
"I went to red box on the way up here and found these movies." he said. I skimmed them and my eyes fell in dumb and dimmer two. I slid it in and went to the kitchen. I looked in the fridge that was already here and there was like 5000 things to eat. Yumm!
I got some Oreos, Mountain Dew, popcorn, an sour gummy worms. Cuz I'm beast like that. Harry was laid on the couch. "Ready?" I asked.
I cuddled on top of him. He wrapped one of his arms on my waist an the other around my bum.

•The Next Day•
(Still jades pov)

I woke up in the heart shape bed. Harry must have moved me.

He was peacefully sleeping with a slight snore.
I untangled his arms from my waist and walked to my bag.
I pulled out my galaxy leggings and a black tank top.
I put it on and went to the bathroom to apply makeup.
I applied top liquid eye liner with a slight wing. And then I put on a line of bottom eyeliner on my waterline.
Then I put on mascara. And lastly I put on a dark purple lipstick to match my leggings.

I walked out of the bathroom as almost pissed my self because Harry was about to walk in the bathroom.
"You hella scared me!" I said holding my heart.
"Sorry babe!" he said an kissed my cheek.
"Are you jumping in the shower?" I asked him.
"Yeh." He said and satar yes stripping off his clothes.
I walked back in the bathroom and grabbed my white flower headband. While he was in the shower I straightened my hair and slipped the headband behind my bangs. And then I put on a while necklace that had white flowers on it and it came center if my tank top. After I was finished I slipped on my black ankle boots and I was ready. (Picture on top/side)

-Few Minutes Later-

We arrived at the mall.
"Okay I'm gonna go to a couple shops to find a dress I'll meet ya in the food court in 3 hours.
"Okay. Bye luv you." he said. We kissed and I went to a couple random shops. But all there dresses were like...... Ratchet....
After I was about to give up, I came upon a small shop. It was just a random store.
I was looking through there and I saw a glimpse of something fluffy and purple.
Like my two most favorite things.
1- being purple
2- being in a fluffy state

It's amazeballs!
I went around the corner and it was a purple dress. It was mid thigh and the torso part was silver beaded and then the bottom was fluffy tutu material.
Omg my purple converse with totally match it.

(There is a part two!)