Chapter 17: Swimming with Others

Jades POV

---

I woke up from sleeping with Harry cuddled into my chest.

He's such a cute baby panda.

I started playing with hid curls. Poking a finger in one then pulling it so it bounced.

After ten minutes he shifted.

"Good Morning Kitten." he said.

I bit my lip when he called me that.

"Good Morning." I said.

He got on top of me.

"Let's go take a long bubble bath." he said.

I nodded and gathered some clothes.

I grabbed a purple bathing suit and to go over it I grabbed a white sundress.

I walked into the bathroom and Harry was already in the tub. Stripped...

Yeah but on a little show for Harry. (lol)

And climbed in. Seconds later my tail appeared.

He took my face on his hands then we started making out. His lips trailed to my neck. Then he climbed on top of me. He have me love bites making me moan. Then a knock came on the bathroom door.

"Jade?" Lola asked.

"Yeah" I said trying to not moan.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

"Almost. Like ten minutes." I said.

"I have to go." I told Harry.

He pouted.

"Meet me in town at the hotel we always go to tonight at 7pm." I said to him.

"Okay bye babe." He said.

I rolled out I the tub and dried my tail until legs appeared.

I put on my clothes.

And walked down the stairs.

"Ready?" Lola asked.

I nodded and smiled.

We ran outside before anybody could get a word in. We ran to the beach.

I took of my dress. And she took off her tank top and shorts. "Ready....?" I asked her.

"Yeahhh. I'm a newborn at this so don't laugh." she giggled.

We ran into the water behind some big rocks. We sat down and turned.

"Okay so if there is ever any trouble where water gets on you. You need to find a hiding place as soon as possible." I said.

"Okay. So if like I was around Cloe or the boys?" She asked.

"Exactly. Or just around any stranger." I reminded her.

"Now the swimming lessons!" she said.

"Okay so you need to lace your fingers together. One on top of the other and grind your hips back and forth. Like belly dancing." I said.

"Okay let's try." She said.

We scooted out into the water. I turned over and started swimming. Her eyes were clamped closed and she was attempting to do it. But failed.

"Try opening your eyes." I said underwater.

Her eyes opened. And she started moving. She watched me and started to mimic my actions. After about an hour she was perfect. We went back to shore and turned back normal. Dang I didn't realize that it was already do late. It's almost 4 pm. "I gotta go. Harry and I have a date planned." I said to Lola.

"Oh okay. I'll try not to expose myself." She said smiling.

"Conceal don't feel. Don't let them know." I told her trying not to laugh.

Then we bursted out singing.

"LET IT GO! LET IT GO! CANT HOLD IT BACK ANYMORE! LET IT GO! LET IT GOOOO! TURN AWAY AND SLAM THA DOOOORRRSSS!" we screamed. I slipped on my dress and walked back into the house. Harry was already gone and they said he had a bag if clothes.

MMM YEAHH! jkjk

I went to my room and put on a black bra and matching panties. And then I slipped on a Spider-Man crop-top and spiked high waisted shorts half of the shorts were in marvel.

(Picture at top/side)

I packed more random clothes and got in the boat. After I arrived at the town I docked my boat by Harry's and then I went to the hotel. I called Harry to see which room were in.

•convo•

J- hey babe

H- hey baby. I'm at the store right now. I'll be back in like 5-10 mins. our room is 304 and the key is under the fake plant.

J- okay thanks babe. And why are you at the store?

H- One, I had to pick up protection.

And two, I have to get more RayBans mine kinda broke.

J- we can go shopping t'marrow just get the protection and I'll be waiting. I love you. Bye babe!"

H- bye. ily too.

_________end__________

(Still jades pov) I opened the door an it was like a suite.

There was a heart shaped bed. And huge shower and a huge jacuzzi.

A big bathtub that could fit 5 mermaids. (Note to self: mermaids are huge) And there was a balcony.

I could live here.

(Jkjkjk)

I put my clothes down and started running bath water. I poured a whole bunch of bubble bath in there until it was like Santa clauses beard shavings. <-----(idek)

Then I went to the front door and took off my shirt and dropped it. A few minutes later I dropped my shorts. Then my bra. Then my panties.

(Then my tail..... Or Nahhh)

I set up candles and turned iff the lights. I wrapped my self in a white fluffy towel and waited. A few minutes later I heard the door open and a loud chuckle.

The door crept open.

"Good Morning Beautiful!" I said cheerfully.

"Umm. One, it's not morning but okay.

And two, heyyy! I'm supposed to say that not youuuu!" He whined.

I walked over to him ad wiggled my eye brows up and down.

Then he busted out laughing.