Chapter 12: One Heated Night

!!!!!!!!!WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT BELOW!!!!!!!!!!!

---

Jades POV

---

I walked into the kitchen and started craving chicken and fruit salad.

I popped a pack of chicken into the oven and started chopping up fruit. Then Harry came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I turned around and he picked me up. "You should probably put me down.... I might break you back!" I laughed. He shook his head and set me down. "Go pick a movie while I cook dinner!" I ordered him.

I finished the chicken and put a serving of potatoes on the plates. Then I made a bowl of fruit salad for both if us and I carried it into the living room.

-after watching dumb and dumber 2 & eating food-

We were sitting at opposite sides of the couch joking around. Then I lunged at him to kiss him, well I got one kiss then he flipped me back to my seat and he started kissing me.

"Harry." I mumbled.

"Hmm?" he hummed kissing my neck.

"We should go up stairs." I moan.

"Mhhm..." he said.

But he didn't stop. He pushed me against the wall. His lips departed from my neck but soon found my lips again. I walked back wards until we reached the stairs. He pushed me back onto the wall. Then he widowers in my ear,"Jump..."

I arched my back and jumped. I wrapped my hands around his neck a she grabbed my bum holding me up. But we don't stop kissing. My back never left the wall the whole time we walked up the stairs.

"MMM!" I moaned when his lips found my sweet spot.

We reached out bedroom and he quickly pushed me on the bed. I took off his shirt and left myself in bra and panties. He took off his shirt leaving him in his boxers. I flipped us over so I was on top. Then I stared kissing him. Up and down. From his lips, to his cheeks, to his neck, and then to his chest. Over an over again.

He flipped us over so he was on top now. I too this advantage to tug down is boxers.

He stopped.... "are you sure?" he asked looking in my eyes to make sure I wasn't lying.

"Yes.... I love you..." I said and pulled down his boxers all the way.

"I love you more" he said

He sat us up. My legs were wrapped around his torso. And we're were sitting crisscross on each other. He kissed my neck and unclipped my bra.

"HARRY!" I moaned.

And then it went uphill form there. They got their freak on. 👅💦💧👉👌👉✌️💏💑💋💜💛💙💚❤️💖😉😉