Chapter 29: Taken

(A/N) Hey Guys!!! Did you have good Holidays? And happy New Years!!! Hope you have a great new year.

xoxo,
_ChanLou_
•••••••••••••
Jade's Pov:

I started laughing as Harry swam to the surface in need of air.
I followed and went to the surface.
"Your such a goose!" I said.
He smiles with his dimples showing as he flipped his hair.
"Your so beautiful." he said flirtatiously.
"You look like baby Tarzan all wet and with your hair like that!" I said laughing.
"Believe it or not, that's not the first time someone has said that..." he trailed off with a faint blush appearing.
"You need scuba gear" I said.
"Why is that?" He asked me.
"So you can swim deep and not have to get air" I said.
"That's a good idea" he said.
I nodded and leaned in for a kiss. Our lips touched as Sparks and fireworks blasted throughout my stomach.
"You ready to go home?" I asked him.
He nodded.

Then we swam to the shore and got out drying off.
"You know what?" He asked.
I looked at him.
"I think I'm gonna head to town" he said.
I yawned.
"You do that, but I think I'm gonna stay here and take a nap. Being a mermaid is a lot of work."
"Okay be back in a little bit." he said kissing my lips, letting his lips linger longer than a small peck.
I laid on the couch and flipped on the tv. A marathon of The Walking Dead was on. I love that show. I slowed drifted off during the first episode.

••••
Harry's Pov

I walked in the scuba diving store I found on a strip mall.
"Hello welcome to Divers!" A quirky high school girl said from behind the counter.
"Umm yeah, I'm looking for scuba gear?" I asked.
"Follow me" she said waking off shaking her ass a lot while wearing an ugly plaid mini skirt. I gagged a little. "Here we are!" She said.
"Umm thanks?" I said as I took a huge box off the shelf that contained a full set of scuba gear. Not to mention has fucking heavy it was.
"Are you ready to check out?" She asked.
"Yeah" I said walking to the counter. She rung me up then wrote on a a piece of paper handing it to me. She mouthed 'Call Me' and blew a kiss. I just wadded the paper up in front of her and threw it on the floor.
Her mouth dropped.

I arrived back at the house and walked in the door. The tv was turned up loud and the couch was empty.
The fuck?
"Jade?" I called out after I turned the Telly off.
I walked upstairs and looked everywhere. It was completely empty. I searched the whole down stairs and she was still gone. I checked my phone for any missed calls or text messages but none. Where the hell is she. I called her phone but it was in the couch. I looked threw it but there wasn't a unsent message or anything.
•••
Jade's Pov

I woke up in a dark, cold room. It smelled musky as if mold grew everywhere. I was tied to a chair and my mouth was duck taped. This better not be one of Harry's idea of getting my gravy because this is not fucking funny. I looked around trying to make out the scenery when a light flicked on. I was in an attic!
Then I heard heels clinking on the floor when Cloe and my step mother walked around the corner. "Look whose awake..." My mother growled. I started talking but the duck tape muffled my sounds. Then Cloe came over and ripped the tape off. I screamed in pain.
"Awe is little Jadeyyy hurt?" Cloe asked.
I glared at her.

"Why the fuck am I here?!?!?" I growled at them.