Chapter 10: Visitors pt: 2

Jades pov

------------

My eyes fluttered open from my deep slumber. I wiped the drool from my mouth and moaned.

"Mhdhshxjcuucudd!" I moaned really loud.

I felt a grip tighten around me. The fuq? I jumped. Obviously scared to death and fell out of the bed. I rolled over and grabbed an unplugged alarm clock. The person moaned. I threw the clock at them. "What the guck!" Someone said.

Guck? What the hell does guck mean?

I saw some curls pop up. "Oh shit. I'm sorry Harry. I forgot I slept wissshhhh you. Baby. I still love you. I'm so sorry!" I gushed. "It's okay baby. Just lay back down!" he said in his husky sleep voice. I threw the alarm clock on the floor and laid on top of him. I put my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I was about to fall asleep again. Them Harry started to hum lightly. I quickly straddled his waist and leaned down to kiss him.

When our lips touched, fireworks exploded.

He sat up but our lips stayed connected. His hands trailed there way to my bum. I ran my hands through his hair. The he wanted the dominance. He parted body's and pushed me down on the bed. He crawled over to me and got on top. His lips desperately found mine again.

A few seconds later his lips found my neck. He gently sucked and nipples until he found my sweet spot. I moaned really loud. He chuckled. "What?" I half moaned.

"I love the way I make you moan." he whispered in my ear.

"Oh really.?" I said ad then I moaned. "Like that?" I stated again.

"Jade! stop it you don't know what your doing to me!" he demanded. I locked eyes with him and bit down on my lip. "Oopsers!" I said an pecked his lips. He peck my lips ad then I pushed him off. "I have to get a shower before the boys wake up.." I said.

He smiled. I hopped off the bed and he playfully smacked my bum. "God damn it Harry!" I growled. But then I busted out laughing.

-Later On-

-Jades pov still-

"LET GO TO THE BEACH. EACH. LETS GO GET AWAY. THEY SAY? WHAT THEY GONNA SAY HAVE A DRINK *CLINK* FOUND A BUDLIGHT BAD BITCHES LIKE ME IS HARD TO COME BY!" Louis yelled.

"But frfr let's go to the beach, bitches!" he stated.

My eyes widened. I quickly glanced at Harry. His eyes widened to. I stared shaking my head no at him then he blurted, "Sure why not!"

Dammit Styles!

"Let's go get ready!" Niall said happily.

We all walked upstairs and me and Harry went into his room.

"Harry! Wtf! why did you agree what if they find out!" I whisper/yelled.

"I sorry. I panicked. And they boys wouldn't care they would love you even more!" he whisper/yelled back.

"Yeah! because they are gonna love a monster!" I said sarcastically.

"Your not a monster. You are mine. And they love everything I love. And I love you!" he said and pecked my lips.

"I love you too." I said. Then I kissed him.

I looked through the closet and got a giraffe print bikini.

Harry was in the bathroom so I decided to change right here. I took my shirt and bra off and slipped on my top then I slipped off my shorts and I was in my panties. Not just any old panties. But my black lace panties. All of a sudden Harry walked in the door behind me. I jump around and bumps into him. I was terribly embarrassed as insecure. I covered my self and blushed.

He looked me up ad down then he moved my hands away and engulfed me into a hug. He whispered on my ear, "you are beautiful..."

Then he walked out the door. I changed into my bikini bottoms and I wrapped myself in a towel, then I trotted down the steps.

As soon as I walked down the steps I saw. My two bestest friends in the whole wide world.

Cloe and Lola