Chapter 6: Secrets and Powers

Jades P O V

----------

'I got in the boat with Harry as we drove home. And when we were right in the middle if nowhere a gouge wave came up and splashed the whole boat. I looked at Harry then all if a sudden a familiar tingly feeling in my legs happened and out popped a green and blue tail. His eyes widened and then he jumped into the lake only for a shark to come up right beside him'

Then I woke up. Thank god it was just d dream. I need to experiment with myself. I got up from the heart shaped bed and walked into the bathroom. I took out a clear plastic cup and filled it with water.

I cleared my mind and took a deep breath. Then I ficas end my eyes on the cup. I took my hand and put it up in a stopping form. Then I slowly closed my hand. When I closed my hand the water boiled. I quickly opened my hand back to the stoping form and the water froze solid. I wonder what will happen if I do hi half way. I unfroze the water then, I put my hand into a c formation and a bubble of water popped out. I tried it again and pulled my hand upward and a stream in mid air happened. Like if you spilled water and paused the scene how the liquid is like a stream. That's exactly how it looked.

The next thing I tried was smashing my fingers together and turn my palm upward as if some one was handing me something and then the water turned into gel/jelly. Wow. This is amazeballs.

Soon I heard groaning. Harry's awake. I made my hand into a fist an made the gel turn back into water.

I walked into the bedroom.

"Come lay back down, love!" Harry asked with his sleepy husky voice. "Okay!" I said. I climbed in bed and cuddled into Harry's warm side. He wrapped his arm around my waist and put his head on my chest. I started to play with his hair. I would poke my finger into a curl and the pull on one to make it bounce.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Umm. Nothing sorry." I said embarrassed but awkward at the same time. I shook him off of me and buried my head into my pillow. Completely embarrassed. He shifted and it felt like he sat up. The. He spoke,"i didn't say I didn't like it!" I smiled.

The I turned around to face him. He collapsed on top of me. He held my waist tightly and put his head on my chest again. I played with his curls. After a while he looked up and sat up. The he pulled me into his lap. He was sitting crisscross so I just wrapped my legs around his torso. I looked up into his eyes then..............

---------Harry's P O V-----------

I want to kiss her red, beautiful, lips. And hold her and call her mine. Okay. Harry 17 seconds of pride. I said to myself.

17- I pulled her into lap.

16-after she wrapped my legs around my torso. The I asked,"why would a beautiful girl like you ever kiss a guy like me?"

15- I closed my eyes when she said,"Why not?"

14- I opened my eyes surprised. The she took my face and kissed it. I held onto her waist for support before I passed out.

She tangled her hands in my hair and gently pulled occasionally.

----------Jade's P O V-----------

I kissed him. For a second I forgot about my problems. IM A DAMN MERMAID! I CANT LOVE! IM A FUCKING MONSTER! WHO LOVES A MONSTER! I have to tell Harry before I hurt him. i pulled away from the kiss and smiled.

"Jade? Will you go on a det with me?" he asked.

"Harry I have to show you something first." I said and bit my lip. "Okay. Shoot." he said.

"No I will show you went we get home." I said. He nodded excitedly. But I smiled weakly.

_________

•LATER THAT DAY AT THE HOUSE•(still jades pov)

_________

I went to my room and put on some white shorts that ended mid thigh. And a Spider-Man shirt. I slipped on my converse and went down stairs. "Ready?" I asked Harry.

He nodded.

I lead him down around the cave entrance. "Okay so the day I had to go pee I walked over here and wasn't paying attention and fell in that hole." I said pointing to it. He nodded.