Chapter 21: Disaster

Jade's POV
••••
Harry and I drove the boat up to the island and I heard a lot of screaming.
We ran inside, then Lola had Cloe by the neck and Cloe was holding her hair. And all the other boys were trying to tear them apart.
"What the fuck is going on here!" I screamed and every one stopped.
Cloe didn't say nothin she just took Lola and me by te and and drug us out side.
"How dare y'all!" Cloe said.
"What!?" I snapped at her.
"You didn't even ask me if I wanted to become a mermaid nor did you tell me!" She whined.
"Don't give me that bullshit Cloe. You don't need to be a mermaid it is classified. And dangerous. And we didn't tell you because you can't keep a secret!" Lola and I snapped at her.
She pouted and stomped away.
"How the fuck did she find out!?!?" I whispered/yelled to Lola.
"I was getting in the tub and she walked in. But I locked the door. I'm positive." She said truthfully.
"Okay. I believe you, but we both know when she wants something she stops at nothing to get it." I said and we both nodded.
"What are we gonna do. Do the boys know?" I asked her.
She shook her head no.
I walked inside a little bit later.
"I need to go out and get a drank!" I yelled throughout the house.
Everyone either yelled 'TURNUP' or 'LETS GO'
So I went to get a bath. I washed the temporary dye out of my hair and it turned back reddish brown. Then I got out and finally change back. I went to my room and got a strapless white lace crop top and some stone washed high waisted shorts. Then I put on my white boots with spikes. I put some make up on because I don't want to look like a clown then I walked downstairs.
Everyone was ready except for the other girls.
Then Harry walked up.
"Babe I'm not gonna lie... you look seriously hot right now but I don't think I'm gonna be the only one trying to get a piece of the Jade Jungle tonight." Harry whispered.
I couldn't hold it in, I busted out laughing.
"The Jade Jungle? Am I that wild?" I whispered to him.
His eyes widened and he shook his head yes.
"Is that a good thing?" I asked him.
"Yes..." he said and kissed my lips.
"GET A FUCKING ROOM YA DAMN LOVE BIRDS!" Louis yelled.
"You just mad you can't get a piece if the Jade Jungle!" I yelled at him.
"WhatEver!" He yelled back blushing.
Then the girls came down.
Lola was wearing a black crop top that had WANTED written in white letters. Then she was wearing black high waisted shorts with spikes by the pockets. And for does she wore black pump with red bottoms.
Cloe was wearing a pink half shirt with a leopard print bow in the center. And she had on some silky leopard print shorts and black wedges. (Pictures on top/side)
After we got to the club every one split up. I couldn't even find Harry. Even that was odd. I walked around the club shoving past sweaty body's trying not to get wet an flop on the floor mermaid style.
I finally gave up and worked my way to the bar.
"I need a vodka and Mountain Dew mixed drink..." I said.
"Order up miss!" He said sweetly.
"Thank you!" I smiled at him. I looked through the crowd of dancing body's and people making out. I finally gave up. He literally is gone. I gotta tinkle. I got up from my seat looking for the bathroom. So I walked to the second floor.
"Where is your VIP pass ma'am?" The big dude asked.
"I'm looking for the restroom. Can you direct me?" I asked hopefully and started to get antsy.
"Yeh go right through there" he said pointing behind me.
I walk threw the door. And heard moaning.

Erm...??? Awkward..... Finally it stopped when the door shut.
I used the potty and walked out ad saw a short haired blonde washing her hands. I got to the mirror and got a good view of her face.
"OMG TAYLOR SWIFT!!!" I whisper/squealed.
She gave me a half smile half disgusted look.
I was taking aback.
"Hurry up what do you want i got to get back to my ex an try to win him back." She said annoyed.
"A selfie?" I questioned. She snatched my phone from my hand a quickly took it. I wasn't even ready. Then she threw my phone in the sink and walked out. Clicking her one inch heels.
I deleted the picture and walked out. I glanced around and saw her hugging and touching around on MY curly haired freak.
"Nobody takes what is mine" I mumbled and walked over there.
"Ugghhh you again" she sighed. But smirked like a bitch.
"Damn right 'ugghhh me again' bitch. Get the fuck of my bae and walk away." I snapped at her.
Harry's face had guilt written all over it. Then Taylor's hand traveled around his body.
"Would it make you mad if I touched him here?" He said grabbing his lower waist.
My blood started to boil.
"Stop!" I spat out.
"How about here?" He said grabbing his ass. But he gingerly pushed away.
"Stop!" I warned her.
"Or how about here!" He said and palmed him through his skinny jeans.
"Stop!" I screamed at her and grabbed her by her fake blonde weave and threw her down.
I straddled her meatless body. And started punching her in the face. He was pleading for me to stop. And then two strong arms wrapped around my waist and carried me out if the club.
"AND STAY OUT!" the bouncer said.
"DAMNIT!" I screamed punching the tree next to the club. Blood trickled down my hand.
"Shit!" I said.
As I flopped on the ground.
I dried my self off and screamed.
"WHY THE FUCK DOED BLOOD HAVE TO MIX WOTH FUCKING WATER!" I screamed.

Why is Harry not here. Does he even care about his GIRLFRIEND?
This day is a disaster.