Chapter 27: Detective's

Jades POV
•••

I ran into the house ready for detective work. But I seriously need to change my clothes.

"HARRY?" I called out.
No answer. I sighed and went to go change.
Harry wasn't in the bedroom neither.
I shrugged it off and changed into a black tank top and black high waisted shorts. I put on my memory foam dark purple sketchers.
And, Lastly I tied my hair in a tight, but messy bun. Then I checked the whole upstairs for Harry, No sign of him.
I jogged down stairs and searched for him... nothing.
"Wait! Cloe!" I said quietly to myself. I peaked around the house a bit before running outside. I fast walked to the cave before sliding in. I tiptoed around the path before reaching the steps that lead into the moon pool. I was about to turn the corner and go down the steps when I bumped into someone.

To be honest, I think a hair just stood up on my neck.
"Jade is that you?" I heard Harry whisper to me in the dark cave.
"Yeah." I said feeling for his shoulders hugging him.
"Why'd you hug me?" He asked.
"I thought you went missing for a second so I was coming to rip Cloe's neck out with me teeth" I said.
He chuckle a bit.
"She's down their I've been watching her but I don't know what she's up to" Harry said.
"Let's go home" I said.
We went to go back up the cave entrance but I tripped on a large rock making a loud crash.
There was a gasp that left Cloe's mouth and we heard her footsteps creeping towards us.

"Hurry. Let's go" Harry whispered.
I jumped up and we took off running. "Hurry behind the waterfall" I said running off with Harry right behind me.
We got behind it just in time because Cloe ran out of the cave with anger as she looked around. She stomped in defeat and slid back into the cave.
"Whoa that was close" Harry said.
"I think my heart just fell out of my ass" I said looking on the ground searching for my heart.
He laughed.
We jogged back home still soaked from the waterfall drenching us.
"How was your day" Harry asked once we got home.
"Good" I said frowning.
"What's wrong?" Haz asked.
"He had to leave today" I said.
"It will be okay... you know what? I bet a swim will cheer you up or maybe even, a swim with me?" He said and he winked.
Oh Lord this child will be the death of me.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(Ps: LindsieOden Lindsie, i still love you but, I have to change your character's personality sorry. Ily Baee😘)