Chapter 4: Learning new things

Jades POV

---

I woke up snuggled into a warm body.

Memories from last night flooded my brain. I smiled and got up. 'I need a shower' I thot.

I went to my room and got some clothes. I grabbed a black with neon paint splatter baiting suit and a, loose fitted, purple shirt with black shorts that stopped above mid thigh. I took my clothes into the bathroom and stripped. I turned the water on so it will be heated before I get in there. Then I hopped on the shower. About 15-30 seconds later, I was face to face with the ground. I looked at my legs only to see a green and blue fish tail! WHAT THE FUCK! I crawled away from the water and started thinking. 'When I was little I watched this show called H2o. It was about mermaids. Then everything started flooding to me. The mysterious pool of water! The bubbling water!

The freaking tail! Full moons!'

' I AM A MERMAID!' I mentally screamed. Well at least I know what to avoid.

---------

Harry's POV

---------

I woke up on the couch. I smile at the thot of her. Jade. She is so amazing. I wonder where she is btw?

'Maybe she's hungry?' I thot to myself.

So I made her and myself Bacon, Eggs, muffins, fruit in a bowl, and toast.

-----------

Jades POV

-----------

After a long time of thinking a familiar tingly feeling came back to my legs, then, what do ya know? My legs were back.

I slipped my clothes on and wrapped my hair into a bun and trotted down stairs. Food instantly hit my nose. Then like right at the wrong time my stomach groaned for food. And did I mention loud enough for dinosaurs to hear it. Harry laughed as I blushed and then he said in a girls accent,"You need some food hunny boo child."

I laughed and he sat a plate if everything and a bowl of fruit in front of me. I gobbled it all down with out one speck of remains on anything. Me and my tummy was starved. "Wanna go swimming today?" Harry asked.

"Ye- uhh I can't?" I said more as a question.

"Why?" he said.

"Because I was really wanting to go into town today and go shopping because I only brought a few outfits." I said covering up my lie.

"Oh okay. Can I come with?" he asked.

"Of course." I smiled.

"I gotta get a shower and I'll be ready" he said.

I nodded and went to get my shoes.

I just put on some Black American eagle sandals then I went into my bathroom and straightened my hair.

After I went back down stairs Harry was putting on his brown boots. He had on a tight fitting white tshirt.

•que the wetness•

With some black ripped skinny jeans and his hair was stuffed into a black beanie.

We loaded our selfs onto the boat and I drove off. Hoping that a speck of water didn't get on me or else miss mermaid with fall out.

After we arrived into town we went to the mall. Harry slipped on some RayBans. I went to Claire's and got some jewelry. Then I went to some random shoe places and got new converse and some heels and some flip flops.

Then I went to forever 21 and got some summer dresses. And in my opinion that's short black and purple dresses. Harry went to go get his stuff while I got mine.

The last store I went to was Hot Topic. My favorite store ever. While I was waking through it I glanced at shirt that said 'Harry' and there was a picture of Harry's face plastered on it. Your fucking me right!?

Damn. I need a drink. I decided to just shake it off and move on about my business.

"Hey." a deep British voice said behind me.

"Hey Harry." I said.

"Where do you wanna go next?" he asked.

"How about a club?" I asked.

"Sure. But instead of going back to the house why don't we just rent a hotel for the night?" he asked.

"Sure as long as you let me help pay!" I said.

"Never in a million years." he said.

I rolled my eyes and judy copped him in his arm. He fake pouted and said,"you hurted Hazza Bear now you have to kiss him!" Then he pointed to his cheek.

"Never in your wildest dreams." I smirked.