Chapter 9: Visitors pt: 1

Jades POV

--------

'BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEP' My alarm clock screamed. I smacked it of the table and rolled out of bed. "Grrrr!" I yelled as I looked at my self in the body mirror. "Damn look at that ratchet ass chick!" I said. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. Then I went to get clothes. I grabbed a solid black bikini. Then to go on top I grabbed a loose fitted, see through pink shirt with black, above mid thigh, shorts. I went back into the bathroom and brushed my colorful hair then hopped in the shower.

•AFTER THE RATCHET SHOWER•

I rolled out and dried my self. And put on the clothes. Then I re-brushed my hair and put it into a lazy bun. I brushed my teeth then went back to my room.

'DA DA DA, DA DI DA DA DA DI DA!' My marimba ringtone went off.

•CALLER ID- MRS. HUTCERSON•

Cloe- heyy gurl!

Jade- 🔪BISH I WILL CUT YOU🔪 Lol. Jk. Any hoot, heyy gurl!

Cloe- well I got news!

Jade- or yahhh. Now spill!

Cloe- well I'm gonna be at your house in aprox.... 3 days!

Jade- OMG YAY! well I see you here. I would stay and chat but my belly is like a trex and is he don't get food it's gonna bite. So gtg love youuuu!

Cloe- lol luv you to biatch. See you lates...

•END OF PHONE CALL•

I sighed. Then walked down stairs. Harry wasn't up yet so I decided to make food then go for a swim. I got a bowl of fruity pebbles and gobbled them up. I quickly made hazza a toasted sandwich with egg, ham, and cheese. Then I shoved it in the microwave. An slipped a sticky note on it.

After that I ran to the beach and jumped in.

--------

HARRYS POV

--------

I woke up and lolled out of bed. Then I took a shower and trotted down the steps. I went into the kitchen for roof when I saw a sticky note. It said, "FROM YOUR AMAZEBALLS GF. ENJOY YOUR QUANZA.

LUV YOU BAEEE!"

I laughed at the thought of her writing that note. Then I opened the microwave and took out the sandwich.

It was delicious btw. All of a sudden my phone stared singing,"IM A BARBIE GIRL IN A BARBIE WORLD. MY BOOBS ARE PLASTIC. ITS FANTASTIC!" I laughed and picked up boo bears phone call.

•PHONE CALL OR NAHH•

Louis- hey hazza!

Harry- hey Lou wassup?

Louis- nothing much just about to board the plane and come visit you.!

Harry- that's amazeba- amazing.

Louis- I know I have nice balls but if you really think that they are amazeball--

Harry- shut up boo bear. Hahahahahaha.

Louis- lol

Harry- I gots a gf!

Louis- really. Who is it. Is she fit. Is she tall short. Small shaped or bigger. FOR GODS SAKE I WANNA KNOW!

Harry- you will find out when you get here. Now shut up and board your plane. I love you bye boo bear.

Louis- LOVE YOU HAZZA. MISSES YOU BUNCHES!

•END OF CONVO•

I went outside and went to the cave. Where I knew my gf would be sometime or later. As I walked in she was playing in the sand. I looks at her drawing ad it was a sand portrait of me. Awe. "Damn babe!" I said. And she jumped. "Holy shit. You scared me!" she said blushing and then she ran her hand over the sand portrait so it turned back to normal. "What's up?" I asked her.

---------

Jade's POV

---------

"What's up?" he asked me.

"My friend is coming to visit!" I said.

"OMG. The boys are coming too. They will be here. In about a day." He said showing his dimples. "Your dimples are so cute." I said blurting my day dream. Then I face palmed my self.

He smiled even more making me blush. "Awe babe. When you bite your lip it's cute." he said moving his eyebrows up and down.

"Oh really?" I said and bit my lip. Oops I didn't mean to but hey, it's natural.

"Yes really." he said. Then I crawled over to him and kissed his lips. He grabbed my waist and I stuck my hands in his hair. i moaned durning the kiss. Then we eventually pulled apart.

•1 day later•

•still Jade's POV•

I woke up and heard racket down the stairs. I grabbed the first thing I saw and it was a lamp. I walked down the steps like a police officer with my back against the wall. I got to the living room and I saw a person. No wait people. I literally freaked. Why in the fuck would people be in my house. One came walking my way so I hid behind a wall. My plan was when they walked by I was gonna knock the fucktards out.

1...2....3.....4...... "Ahhhhh!" I screamed and attempted to hit the guy but he jumped away. My eyes were widened. And I was totally freaked now.... No wait, I was beyond freaked. "Love, are you okay?" The stranger said. Harry came running down the steps. And the lights were on by now. I calmed down when I saw Harry.

"Hey mates?" Harry said. And looked at the lamp and then to me. I hid the lamp behind my back and smiled innocently.

"What's going on?" Harry asked the stranger.

"Well mate, this young woman probably thought we were robbers and I don't blame her have you seen LiLi lately. Haha. Sorry not sorry LiLi." He said.

And then LiLi? said,"fuck off Louis!"

And the Louis? started talking again," and then she hid when I was gonna walk up to your room and she attempted to murder us with a lamp!" He said in a matter of factly.

Harry burst out laughing then he turns to me. "Jade, what have I told you about trying to murder people with lamps?" he said smiling with this dimples showing.

I bushed and looked at the ground. "Sorry daddy!" I said in a sassy tone and then started laughing. "Well hello Jade I'm Louis." Louis said.

"I'm Niall." the blonde one said.

"I'm Liam, nice to meet you." The guy that Louis called LiLi, said.

"And im Zayn." The last person said.

"I'm Jade nice to meet y'all." I said.

"Let's go to bed!" Harry said.

"Hay Jade?" Harry whispered after every one went to sleep.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Will you sleep with me?" he said as he looked to the ground and blushed.

I shook my head and smiled at his cuteness. Then I walked into his bedroom.

I hopped on the bed and Harry just kinda of stood there. "Come on babe!" I said. He blushed and got in with me. I sat on top of his lap and reached down and put my hands on each side of his face and kissed him. After we departed, he said,"good night Jade. I love you."

"Good night Harry. I love you too." I said and fell into a slumber.