Chapter 22: Behind the Scene

Thought I might switch the POV a little 💋🙌😘
•••
Harry's POV
•••
(As soon as they got to the club)
I walked up to the VIP section thinking Jade was following but when I turned around I was alone.
I went to the bar up there and ordered some random drink then I felt two slender arms wrap around my waist.
I turned around not caring and kissed her. When I opened my eyes there stood Taylor smirking.
Shit!!!
"Erm... Sorry I thought you wer-" I started to say but she cut me off.
Some thing I hated.
"Shut up and come play triple dog dare with us!" She said pulling my arm. Another thing I hated.
But I followed.
A couple rounds I sat out then I got bored and jumped in.
"Harry I dare you to go make out with Tay for a minute and get it on video." Selena (Gomez) said.
I rolled my eyes and went to the girls bathroom.
She snuck me in and we went into a stall.
She immediately started sucking my face. And she moaned for like ever. Eww. WAIT WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING. I HAVE A GF. Then the door slammed shut and we stopped. I walked out of the bathroom and Taylor stayed behind.
I'm a big idiot.
Then Taylor came back out and laid on my side. It was quite awkward.
I caught a glimpse of something shiny on the ground while it was looking at it. My eyes traveled up until I met every angry Jade... My eyes were probably golf ball size. I was in my own world when Taylor grabbed my bum. I pushed her away. Then the next thing I know she grabbed my penis.

And Jade pounced. She grabbed Taylor and started beating the shit out of her.
Damn! Bae is tuff.
Finally i got back into reality and Jade was being carried out if the club. I went to the nearby exit to look for her but I didn't see her. "DAMNIT TAYLOR!" I yelled at her and stomped away.
•••••••••
Jades POV
•••••••••
I started walking down the street trying not to cry. But I was too pissed off to cry and way. Most of the time I hide my sad emotions because it makes me look weak.
I wasn't paying attention and I bumped into some thing really hard and fell to the ground on my ass.
I looked up and saw a boy with flippy hair around my age.
"Oh! Sorry erm... Here..?" He said nervously holding out his hand.
I took up and hopped to my feet.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
"Yeh I jus-" I couldn't hold it in I busted out crying.
I ran in a nearby alley and flopped down mermaid style.
Shit. I pulled myself behind a dumpster I couldn't stop crying. "Umm are you okay?" The guy from earlier said.
I quickly stopped crying and dried myself. And it was almost too late. He came around the dumpster just as I turned back.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
"No." I said then I stood up.
"I know you don't know me but would you like to grab a coffee with me?" He asked.
"Sure." I said walked with him.
We reached Starbucks and we ordered.
I got a mocha frappe and he got a Carmel one. I went to pay but he was faster.
"Thanks" I told him as we took a seat at a booth.
"Let's start simple... what's your name?" He asked.
"Jade..... Just Jade. what's yours?" I said simply.
"I'm Chandler Riggs"
We talked for hours and he even asked what happened earlier. I explained it and he said he already dislikes Harry.
"Well thanks for the coffee but I better get back to the squad." I said.
"Okay. Bye Jade." He said.
I went walked back to the club when I heard Chan's voice.
"JADE WAIT UP" he yelled running over to me.
"Yeh?" I asked him.
"Can I have your number?" He asked blushing.
"Yeh give me our phone" I said and typed my number in his phone.
We said our goodbyes but right before he turned around I hugged him.
"Thanks Chan" I said.
"Your welcome" he said hugging back tightly.
I finally reached the club and snuck back in. I looked over the ground floor and didn't see anyone.
DAMN IT.
I gave up.

I walked back to the boat and saw it was gone. Shit. I jumped in the water and turned into mermaid form. I swam through the coral reef enjoying the glowing lights down there. Obviously beautiful just like Harry.
I just can't stop thinking about him.
Him:
•the way his dimples pop out when he smiled.
•his husky voice in the morning.
•his curls I always play with.
•and how amazeballs he his doing ANYTHING😉😉😉

I reached the island but I immediately swam to the cave.
I popped my head out of the water to make sure it was empty and I was.
I got out and dried off and changed back into human form.
"Tonight was a disaster!" I sighed.
"Can I make it better?" Harry asked with tears in his eyes and his hair pushed back with a headband.
"No" I said tearing up I quickly sat down and pulled my knees to my chest and I laid my head down.
"Please..." he whispered barely audible.
"No." I said getting angry but still sad.
"Why.." he said clueless.
I stood up angry. "you wanna know why after what you did? Oh maybe because you had face sex with a girl that only dates to write songs about them. then you cling on to her side while she touched your ass and penis. Knowing you had a damn girlfriend. You probably didn't even come after me because you wanted her for a one night stand. How many songs has she made of you. Like two whole albums. Did you ever care about me at all. Do you love me like I love you?" I yelled at him but I cracked at the last two sentences.
I jumped in the moon pool before I hurt myself by flopping to the ground.
He had tears streaming down his face.
"I love you Jade." He kept repeating.
I got back out and dried off.

"You might love me but apparently not as much as you still love her." I said.
Then I walked up to him, pushed him to the wall and kissed his lips gingerly
I pulled away.
"Let me know what you choose..." I said before walking out. The last thing I heard was Harry yelling at himself and hitting stuff.
When I exited the cave the sun was starting to rise.