Chapter 8: The Date

Harry's POV

---------

"Jade are you ready babe?" I hollered up the steps.

"Yeahh just a minute!" she hollered back then came jogging down the steps. For our date I was gonna go for the classic beach themed. I had a picnic set up in your back yard/beach. She came down wearing purple high waisted shorts and a black flowing crop top that ended at her belly button. And the shorts ended right below her belly button. Her hair flowed below her shoulders. The right side was halfway shaved then I noticed something else. She added color. She had blue, purple, pink and black in her hair. It looked. Stunning.

"You look uhh stunning ." I said blushing. Damn it Harry. That's was smoothe. "Thanks!" she giggled.

I took her hand and lead her to the date sight. It was about noon and we were ready to turn up.

----------

JADES POV

----------

The date was literally amazeballs. Every thing was perfect. Then Harry asked nervously,"can we like go swimming together?" "Sure! but do you wanna see something really cool that this mermaid can do?" I said motioning to my body in a silly manner. He nodded. I took the cup of water he had and froze it solid. "OM--" before he could say that is made the stream if water flow through the air. Then I froze it solid. I turned the ice into jelly. Then lastly I boiled the water until it all evaporated.

"That was so fucking cool!" he shouted. "Ready to swim I asked. He just nodded and took off his shirt. I peeled my shirt ad shorts off leaving me in my black with neon paint splatter bikini. He ran in and I dived in after him. He examined my tail and then we started swimming together.

•3 HOURS LATER•

We got out of the ocean. Well Harry did then he pulled me out while I dried myself. "DO YOU WANNA BUILD A SANDMAN?" I sang like I was in frozen.

"OF COURSE!" He shouted.

After we built out sandman we just laid in the sand snuggled together. Some how Mr. JellyBob (sandman) got sat on by Harry's ass.

•FLASHBACK•

"HARRY EDWARD STYLES. YOU DID NOT JUST SIT ON MR. JELLYBOB!" I screamed at him.

"HAHA YOU WILL NEVER GET ME!" he screamed running into the ocean.

"WANNA BET!" I yelled at him. I concentrated on the water and turned it into jelly then I froze it. "HEY THATS NOT FAIR!" He said. I started throwing sand at him and I ended up throwing mustard on him then right after that the water when back to normal. He washed himself off then came up to me.

I gave him an innocent look then he said,"awe does someone want a hug?" he said. With water dripping off of his rocking body.

"Hell no!" I said. Then he hugged me and I flopped to the ground.

"RUDENESS!" I called him

"I'm so fricken pissed!" I said mimicking the white chicks movie. Then we busted out laughing.

•END OF FLASHBACK•

I laced my hand with Harry's as I started tracing his tattoos.

"Jade?" he asked.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Will you be my gf or nahh?" he asked.

"Or Nahh!" I said.

He started frowning then I said,"or yahh! how could I say no to that face" I said smiling.

He looked at me and smiled.

I swung my self on top if him and leaned down to kiss his pink plump lips. Butterfly's erupted as soon as our lips met. I felt like I was on cloud nine until I got a phone call.

•PHONE CALL•

CALLER ID =

MRS. HUTCHERSON- hey Jade.

Jade- hey Cloe! I've missed you!

Cloe- gurl when is you gonna let me visit?

Jade- next week if you wanna.

Cloe- for sure. Aye house the new bf you've been talking about on ig?

Jade- *blushing* it's just official today and we were kissing until I got rudely interrupted. *Laughing*

Cloe- oppsers! Well I'll let you go..... MMM BABY GET OF THAT GRAVY!

•END OF PHONE CALL•

I'm pretty sure Harry heard that judging by his widened eyes. My face was redder than a tomato. I can feel it.

"Aye you want some of my gravy?" he said motioning to his body playfully.

"STFU!" I said smiling at the ground.

He then wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into his chest. I looked up into his emerald eyes and kissed him. I love control.

The kiss was shirt and sweet then I pulled away

THE DATE was AMAZEBALLS!