Chapter 14: At The Club (CIALL) & (ZOLA)

THIS IS {CIALL} CLOE AND NIALL AT THE CLUB

AND THE OTER HALF IS {ZOLA} AT THE CLUB

-------

Cloe's pov {CIALL}

_____

After Lou brought up the idea of clubbing I shot up stairs and went to get ready.

I put on a lot if makeup and straightened my hair. I slipped on a random black dress that stopped at my knee. And I put on a hippie headband the ones that go on our forehead (pic at the top/side)

Then I but on some small 2inch wedges and walked down the stairs.

Every one was done getting dressed. We all hopped on the van then I noticed Jade and Harry are missing.

Hmmm.

•Note to self: Jade is getting laid tonight•

We finally arrived at the club and we went in. We all ordered drinks and got completely wasted. Except for Liam and Louis they just got a buzz.

Anyways. I went on the dance floor. And I twerked so hard a broke a heel.

Turns out me and Niall were so drunk we didn't notice the people cheering us on. It was a full twerk off.

!A TWERKING CONSTEST!

Then my heel broke and I lost. But that's nun of my business.

Yeahh. Tonight was fun.

-------

{ZOLA}

---

Lola's POV

---

I went upstairs to get dressed for the club.

I slip on owl dressed like a pirate shirt with a black leather jacket.

Then I put on black leather pants

And then I put on my black leather boots.

For makeup I just put on concealer, mascara, eyeliner, and deep red lipstick.

After we reached the club u immediately strutted my self over to the bar.

Then Zayn came over.

"Hey.." he said.

"Hi." I said back.

We talked for what seemed like hours and surprisingly, we had a lot in common.

And the next thing I know we're making out in the corner of the bar.

But I don't regret it. YOLO!